Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the details:

I am the 2nd owner. The 1st owner was local and kept the car garaged and did ALL the required maintenance at the dealer where the car was sold (Infiniti dealer). Since I've owned the car (January, 2002).. it has continued to be maintained by an 11 year experienced Infiniti Master tech from the same dealership the car was originally sold and maintainted at. There is no rust on the car.

When I purchased the car, it was a bone stock car with 56K miles on it. It already had recently replaced front brakes and I've done the following to it since owning it:

- New Factory Rear Brakes (including rotors)
- New factory header pipe (downpipe from manifold to cat.)
- 5 oil changes (currently 3rd synthetic change in place w/factory filter)
- trans flush and fill with Infiniti machine to do full flush
- 60K service (all the stuff you need for this)
- Replaced rear wheel bearing (factory part)
- Replaced wiper motor arm part (factory item)
- Replaced windshield wipers
- Replaced #3 fuel injector (#1 and #4 were already replaced)
- replaced cat-back exhaust (factory exhaust)
- replaced rear antenna (factory part to replace broken one)
- A/C recharged (cranks ICE COLD now)
- Factory Alternator replaced w/ 1 yr 12K warranty at dealer 7/11/02
- motor mounts replaced with upgraded factory versions

I've also done the following EXTRA mods to the car:

- 99 P11 15" wheels with NEW Bridgestone RE92 195 60 15 tires
- Kenwood detachable face CD (fantastic compared to stock)
- factory owners manual and case purchased and put in glove box
- replaced black door handles with chrome ones from a 96 p10
- added fog lamps (high intensity) utilizing purchased factory fog light switch (infiniti tech installed)
- custom grill/mesh work around fog lights and lower front bumper

I may have left out something and will add it if I think of it later.

The car now has just a hair over 73K on it. It is automatic with the factory sunroof. The car is in great condition with a very clean interior. It is Pearl White Metallic with tan (cloth interior). There are no rips or stains or other obvious show of wear on the inside and it was obviously very well cared for before me. I've been pretty adamant about keeping it looking like new too. The outside is also in very good condition with some show of wear due to age (no obvious door dings that I could find but some areas that were touched up from chips and some small dings from rocks etc in the hood <-- had to mention because I am meticulous).

I had photos but they are getting old so I can take fresh new ones for anyone seriously interested!

BTW: Kelly Blue book states the car should sell for $7650

I want $6000 for the car as is with the goodies on it that I listed! NOTE that you won't need to do much of anything other than oil changes because of all the major expensive maintenance items I already replaced! (I.E. Full factory exhaust replacement costs over $1200 at the dealer, brakes cost $550, tires cost $450, 15" wheels cost $420 each, alternator replacement costs $550, motor mount replacement costs $350, etc. ...you get the picture!)

Car is located in Chicagoland area and I am willing to work with the committed buyer on delivery as I have a freebe airline ticket to use on Delta that I'd be willing to give the buyer to come fly out to me to pickup the car *(after deposit is made).

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
..also

This car has NEVER been smoked in AND I don't allow any food or drinks other than bottled water inside so it is very clean!

I'll be including some extras like a full sized spare in addition to the space saver spare, extra factory oil filters for future oil changes and I even have a full set of factory brake pads and kit that probably won't be needed for another couple of years but I will include it anyway!

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no matter...

I just invested another $300 in the car for links and am no longer offering it for sale... Perhaps later? ...but for now, I'm keeping her and perhaps to try to resell next year once more depreciation has hit....

Obviously the car is worth more to me right now because I know it is 100% :)

...and I no longer am in a position where I must sell... :cool:

·
Registered
177 Posts
If you decide to sell next year let me know--I already own two G's a 92 and a 93.5 with auto trans-----

In another I have a son graduating from H.S> and could be interested.--keep me in mind---

1 - 10 of 10 Posts