Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like I have a high chance of loosing my job before the end of July (company cutbacks and I was the most recent hired, etc.) so I thought I'd test the waters to see if there would be any serious interest in my beloved G20. I'd sell the G first before cutting back on other things to pay the mortgage, etc. because the last time I got laid off, it took me 5 months to find something -- and the time before that it took me just over 4 months so I'm potentially planning for tough times. Anyway......

Here are the details:

I am the 2nd owner. The 1st owner was local and kept the car garaged and did ALL the required maintenance at the dealer where the car was sold (Infiniti dealer). Since I've owned the car (January, 2002).. it has continued to be maintained by an 11 year experienced Infiniti Master tech. There is no rust on the car.

When I purchased the car, it was a bone stock car with 56K miles on it. I've done the following to it since owning it:

- New Factory Rear Brakes (including rotors)
- New factory header pipe (downpipe from manifold to cat.)
- 3 oil changes (currently synthetic in place w/factory filter)
- trans flush and fill with Infiniti machine to do full flush
- 60K service (all the stuff you need for this)
- Replaced rear wheel bearing (factory part)
- Replaced wiper motor arm part (factory item)
- Replaced #3 fuel injector (#1 and #4 were already replaced)
- replaced cat-back exhaust (factory exhaust)
- replaced rear antenna (factory part to replace broken one)
- A/C recharged (cranks ICE COLD now)

I've also done the following EXTRA mods to the car:

- Primera front grill
- 99 P11 15" wheels with NEW tires
- Kenwood detachable face CD (fantastic compared to stock)
- factory mud flaps added
- factory owners manual and case purchased
- replaced black door handles with chrome ones from a 96 p10
- purchased factory floor mats
- factory repair manual in trunk added
- added fog lamps (high intensity) utilizing factory fog light switch
- custom grill/mesh work around fog lights, behind grill and lower front bumper

I may have left out something and will add it if I think of it later (see my signature for all my mods anyway)

The car now has close to 71K on it. It is automatic with the factory sunroof. The car is in great condition with a very clean interior. It is Pearl White Metallic with tan (cloth interior). There are no rips or stains or other obvious show of wear on the inside and it was obviously very well cared for before me. I've been pretty adamant about keeping it looking like new too. The outside is also in very good condition with some show of wear due to age (no obvious door dings that I could find but some areas that were touched up from chips and some small dings from rocks etc in the hood <-- had to mention because I am meticulous).

I would part with the car right now for $6500. If there is ZERO interest, I will probably begin returned the car to stock form if my job loss is definate in July and selling off the mods seperately first and then the car itself for a lower price. Please don't ask me for any parts right now because first I want to see if there is interest in the entire car. Here is the resale value I place on the mods if I were to sell them alone and to help show where my $6500 price came from:

Kenwood CD (with proper attachments to work with factory speakers) = $110
P11 Factory 99 15" rims with Tires = $450
Factory mudflaps = $50
Factory floor mats = $75
Factory owners manual with case (new) = $15
Factory service manual = $75
Primera Grill = $75
Fog light setup with factory switch = $100
Chrome door handles = $60
(just over $1000 worth of mods in resale value to the car as an FYI -- new cost was obviously more than this)

I also assume I do not need to tell you folks the cost of all the parts or labor for the maintenance items I did either right?

O.k. folks, pm or post here if there is any serious interest. thanks much in advance!

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
in case you didn't already know...

I already have an album set up with photos of the car. I can get some more interior ones if someone is seriously interestered but here is the link for anyone who cares:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291810659

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PLEASE NOTE

I am NOT interested in parting the stuff off the car right now but may be able to keep the car if not sold and I keep my job and/or have another lined up before the end of July.. thanks for your interest though guys!

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IMPORTANT UPDATE

FOR the right serious buyer, I will work in delivery (I'd drive to you if you don't want to drive it home).. just talk to me to work out the details... (Heck, after driving 11K miles in 3 weeks, anything else is child's play - LOL)

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well...

now my job seems to be stable until August 30th so I'm not in as big a hurry any more.. and my resume is out there... so I'm very much keeping my fingers crossed that all will be well and I can keep my trusty G!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts