Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's ready to ship. My paypal is (mike at ecin dot net). Please add %3 if you are using a cc paypal account and also make sure to state what the payment is for.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
304 Posts
a) I might be interested
b) wheretf is northwood?
c) If I use that dash, will my car have that much gas automatically?

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Could you do us a favor? Since it's out, can you please measure the hole size in the bezels around the gauges? The three big cutouts. Should be either 91ish mm. or 95ish mm. Be doing us a solid (trying to figure out gauge rings...).

Thanks!

_SHig

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SHigSpeed said:
Could you do us a favor? Since it's out, can you please measure the hole size in the bezels around the gauges? The three big cutouts. Should be either 91ish mm. or 95ish mm. Be doing us a solid (trying to figure out gauge rings...).

Thanks!

_SHig
I can do this for you. Give me some time and I'll shoot a reply up rite here with the sizes.

Mike

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok.. Sorry about the standard measurements but I do not a set of metric calipers at my house.

I'm getting (inside measurement to the lip of the surround) for both the tack and the Gas/h20 temp cut outs 3.700in or @ 93.98mm (if my math is correct ;)) and for the speedo cut out I'm getting 3.750in or @ 92.25mm.

Mike
p.s sale does not include the clear plastic cover anymore :D

·
Registered
304 Posts
Know what? I want it. I don't know for sure if I'm gonna use it, but I'd really like to have it to experiment if I do. Hook me up!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SHigSpeed said:
Funny how metric 3.75" is smaller than metric 3.7". Hmm... ;^)

3.75" is more like 95.25 mm, and 3.7 is 93.98 mm.

Thanks for verifying. On my metal scale I measured 94.5 and 95 mm.

_SHig
lol.. Well that is what happens when I do math at 1:00 in the morning ;)

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bou_Te said:
Know what? I want it. I don't know for sure if I'm gonna use it, but I'd really like to have it to experiment if I do. Hook me up!
My paypal and payment instructions are in post #3. The easiest way for me to get it to you would be to ship it. I know your local but if we were to meet up somewhere for delivery I'm afraid it would take a few weeks because my schedule is pretty much booked up for the next few weekends.

Mike

·
Registered
304 Posts
Sounds good. I'll do that in two days. Waiting on a check and some payments to clear out of my spending money account so that I don't unintentionally make a booboo.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts