Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 93-97 altima strut bar, bought off ebay, will sell for 35 shipped. Will throw in a stock exhaust (rear section only!!! no piping) for another 40 shipped.

·
Registered
194 Posts
uclandru said:
I have a 94 (high port).

Huh? How did you get a high port on a '94? I could understand a '93.5 since they're all mixed up, but I thought that they had totally switched to the low port by the time they started making the '94 G20's.

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
er

I think he meant low port.. it is sort of confusing because the low port is the one that has difficulty with clearence and basic logic makes you think the high port has problems...

..at least that is my thought on the high port vs. low port thing... you gotta think reverse logic on it!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh my bad....so the 94 is low port? haha....it still doesnt fix my problem...yeah i was thinking about adding washers as a spacer..............i guess ill try this week...and if not..theyre on the market!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
okay the 93-97 altima strut bar is most definitely for sale...it will NOT fit the lowport 94-96s, but will probably fit 1991-1993.5. I will let go for 25 shipped to anyone in the G family. I need some cash back so I can get a real one made for my year.

still trying to get rid of my OEM rear section part of the muffler in case anyone needs it.

Peace.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
uclandru said:
I need some cash back so I can get a real one, made for my year.
Thats what I meant....yeah I'd love to get the stillen one....its a little pricy for my taste right now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts