Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well, its primer black, auto, lowered, volk wheels, and the rest is prettymuch stock, but if you want anything, and i mean anything, just ask and ill give you a price...

[EDIT]oh,and i have a red top optima battery only 3 months old, and a brand new rear hub assy, new in box...

heres a few pics before and after, so you get the idea...

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
from your sig pic it looks liek it has auto seatbelts dose it? If not what colro are your seatbelts? i need the hole part that has the clip on it and a and b pillers. thanks bro I may want some other items also
NVM i saw your other post thanks dude.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Im interested in the shocks/springs/ struts, would these be just taken off so I can just bolt them on or do I have to transfer by strut towers ect... on them?
how much for just the AGX struts/shocks?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes, they will be ready to just bolt in, just for the struts proly around 150, i paid 350 for em, so its a good deal...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry the grile was busted into a few peices, and as soon as i get them off the car and weigh them ill get a shipping quote...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well, id have to say just as much without the springs, cuz i would have to get a spring compressor and take em apart, so i guess think of it as 235 shipped with free springs...

·
Registered
656 Posts
Do you have:
front door driverside lock actuator
left side headlight bracket

Might be interested in those Pioneers too. Shoot me some prices.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I am probably going to need a few parts.. first off.. do you have one of these.. it's an emissions part.. it is directly behind the radiator in front of the valve cover and connects (via a rubber hose) from exhaust manifold to the airbox.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ej_up_late said:
Do you have:
front door driverside lock actuator
left side headlight bracket

Might be interested in those Pioneers too. Shoot me some prices.

sorry, someone already has dibs on the lock actuator, and the headlight bracket is busted, the pioneers on the other hand, $90 shipped

mustang dude said:
I am probably going to need a few parts.. first off.. do you have one of these.. it's an emissions part.. it is directly behind the radiator in front of the valve cover and connects (via a rubber hose) from exhaust manifold to the airbox.
sorry, i dont have that part...

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
nismo_sean said:
no, its got a cheap cd player, and all pioneer speakers tho...
What size are the door speaks? LMK, D

1 - 20 of 62 Posts