Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LAST CALL: parting 93 G20 complete car with PICS added 121,00 miles, bad motor Iowa

Hello, first off I am new on this board. I have been over on my regular Subie Legacy site, and a member there told me to come here. :)
Today I just picked up a 1993 G20 and plan on parting it out or if there is enough interest for the whole car......either way.
links to pic album------>
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/bheinen/album/576460762350285966

In the picts, it shows a spare donut on passenger rear. I have the alloy wheel, its in the trunk now, I just mounted a useable tire on it and have not put it back on car yet.
Stay tuned for lots more photos, when I get time, and when it isnt dark.

It has a froze/stuck motor, everything else on it is good and up for grabs, or make offer on the entire car. It is completely stock except the exhaust. I will get pictures up here in a few days. The car has 121,000 miles, is red, with beige/tan leather, and sunroof. Automatic. Alloy wheels in great shape with center caps, etc. It just needs a motor. This car is not rusted.
I would rate the cars overall condition good to average though.
Title is rebuilt salvage (i believe from theft, will find out more) , but clear.
PM me your wants and needs. located in central Iowa.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Upholstery

Dibs on the tan leather upholstery if it has no cracks and is in good condition!!

Can you take some pictures of it? How much do you want? I need just the upholstery not the whole seat.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i will get pictures posted soon. just picked up the car today, it is still sitting at the repair shop where the previous owner had it towed to. I am pulling it to my parents after i get off work tomorrow eve, and then when i have a day off next week i am having it towed to my house so i can start the partout.

I will get pictures tomorrow night, but it will be dark then. The entire interior is pretty clean, the carpet was a little dirty in the rear passenger side. The car is bone stock except the fart-can on it. I did not notice any tears in the interior. the driver seat looked good, with a few dry crack spots on the side bolster, but it looked real good elsewhere. pictures will tell the story on this one.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
edit: car is now in my driveway. My next day off is next thursday.
keep sending me requests as needed.
grill, bumper lights, ecu and engine harness, some interior spoken for or shown interest in, but everything still up for grabs.

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
Hey, good to see you on here but I wish you were going to keep the G20. ;) Oh well, part outs help others too.

BTW, I bought two trim pieces from this guy for my Subaru. Low dollar items but he is legit.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump added more pics to album minutes ago.
Yeah, my ebay name is bheinekenara with 100% and like 118 feedback.

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
What kind of shape is the harness that goes from the left side of the trunk to inside the trunklid in? Mine has some broken wires. I have no idea how far in it goes on either side and how easy or hard it is to get out.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no foglights.
wiring inside trunk should be good. I can pull it if you want it.

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
Yes please. I need the entire uncut harness from the left rear quarter panel up through the decklid.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Can I get a quote on the headlights and corners shipped to 99207.
Send it to me via pm please. Thanks, D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yep its an automatic. I have what you need, make offer via pm. Do you need the armrest too? please be descriptive in the items you need in pm

yes the sunroof works. I don't think it leaks, but do not know much as I just got the car. the glass is good, not cracked.

all others, check your pms for responses.

SLAM said:
is it an automatic. I need center counsel, automatic gear indicator with bezel.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts