Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo so some of you know i got that parts car off "1997 GA16DE"
Well I have some things i wanted, So Im going to start the thread for the rest of the car.
Please Post here for parts, If i have what you need I will PM you, Thanks
Here are some pics of how the car sits now.

The only thing relly not for sale that is still on the car is the front bumper, I need that fo my ride... And im thinking of useing the PS fender but im not shure on that.

I also Have lots of other random parts forsale on my other Thread.
I have Good feedback On Ebay and Sr20forums and here also.

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
Got enough P10s man? :p

I still want that trim piece below the right headlight.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I will take the auto transmission button if you have it, and also how much for the motor mounts? the left and right?

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont Know what tranny button your talking about, I fyour talking about the buttom that controls how the tranny shifts, This car donthave it or i dont know where it is, As for mounts This car has the passenger side and tranny mount, I have a rear x-member mount also, Ill PM you a price for the mounts.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I need that arm rest and the LF coner blinker how much shipped to 95210? and only the cushion from the arm rest not the hole center piece

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Sup man.. I DO need some more stuff.

I need both the drivers side and passengers side turn signal light socket and attached harness.. (it just unplugs from the main harness) both mine got crushed..

If you feel like chopping up the harness (unless you are trying to sell it as a whole) I also need the headlight and city light socket and wiring on the drivers side (cut as close to the MAIN harness as possible.. and I need just the headlight socket and a few inches of wiring for the other side (just enough wire to solder the socket onto my harness)

Let me know bro..

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lowproki said:
I need that arm rest and the LF coner blinker how much shipped to 95210? and only the cushion from the arm rest not the hole center piece
I have the armrest but the black part that connects it to the main center part is broken. And for the two parts I will do $20 shipped, PM me for Paypal and more info.

mustang dude said:
Sup man.. I DO need some more stuff.

I need both the drivers side and passengers side turn signal light socket and attached harness.. (it just unplugs from the main harness) both mine got crushed..

If you feel like chopping up the harness (unless you are trying to sell it as a whole) I also need the headlight and city light socket and wiring on the drivers side (cut as close to the MAIN harness as possible.. and I need just the headlight socket and a few inches of wiring for the other side (just enough wire to solder the socket onto my harness)

Let me know bro..
Yes I can get you what you want, Lets say $20 shipped for all the plugs and wireing. PM me for more info and paypal.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Hey can u hold that for me on the 14 of this month i'll give u 30 buck's for them shipped

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Ohhh how much do u think u can ship the hood for PM me on that please i hope u din't take the scoop off but if u did PM me still with how much

·
Registered
62 Posts
Im looking for good trunk struts and the center console door lock switch if it works, and maybe the dash dimmer switch and the cruse control switch. Let me know! Thanks

1 - 20 of 77 Posts