Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I bought a 94 G20 here last month in MA. I was going to drive this car for a year or 2, but last week I just received a job in California. To me it is not worth it to drive the car out there, plus this job i am getting is paying me fairly well. So I will be able to buy a P11, so please message me if you have a P11 for sale in CA

Here is the stat on the car. It has a 4/94 built 94 P10 with 130K miles. Car is red with tan leather. I bought it almost a month ago. I have put over 3000 iles on the car in almost a month. I've changed the plugs, wires and fuel filter and the AT transmission fluid. I have receipt for everything. I have pictures of it, email me at [email protected] for more information. Oh yeah let me give it a fair grade

Interior= 9.5 out of 10. Everything is in great condition, some wear on the driver side leather seat, but everything is like new. Even the floor mats are mint almost. You can sleep on it

Exterior= 8.5 out of 10 2 small minor dents that is barely noticeable. A few scratches here and there. As far as I can tell, everything on the car is original paint except the rear bumper.

Engine= 7.5 out of 10 Car runs fine, no starting problem. It has slight hestitation below 3K rpm,. it like surges a little bit and the belt squeeks sometimes, not all the time. I havent had the time to take it to the mecahnic since i am really busy.

I bought this car for almost 4600 a month ago. I wouldnt have bought it if i knew i was going to California in June. The car is not perfect, but it's not bad neither. I will sell it for less than that. Make me a good decent offer. Oh yeah and i can send you pictures. Email me. Thanks

Lastly I also have a 96 Protege and a 96 A4 that I am getting rid of because I am leaving. Email for more info on those. Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess no one is interest in it, what if i drop the price by a few hundred?

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
What part of California are you moving to????

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
uhh...guys...this thread is from may 2002...i highly doubt its still for sale...:cheeky:

I dont even know how tbone dug up this thread! anyway i dont think that A4 is still for sale if the owner even knows where it is!

JAS

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
JASG20 said:
uhh...guys...this thread is from may 2002...i highly doubt its still for sale...:cheeky:
JAS

HAHAHAHA....! So i'm old and blind. :pirate:

Good catch JAS.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts