Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a 1994 Infiniti G20. 171,250 miles, new rear brakes (june 2008), new EGR solenoid and knock sensor (june 2008). New spark plugs and wires this summer too. Good tires, GREAT GAS MILEAGE! Car averaged more than 30mpg on a recent trip to Louisiana!

Black, 4-door, tan leather interior, elec. front seats, elec. windows, front air bags, many more amenities.

e-mail me at [email protected] for more information or to arrange a test drive. I really want to move this car soon.

Asking $2500 negotiable. Price based on blue book value and recent work done to the car. Just had oil changed too!

Documentation for all repairs and maintenance included. Local inquiries preferred. I will not drive the car to you...if you want it, please come look at it and decide for yourself!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
am I being unrealistic?

I need some advice on selling this 94 G20. I've had it listed on craigslist for 3 different prices now, still no takers. I just got back from Carmax, and they offered me $750 for it. I was hoping to get AT LEAST $2000 out of this, or even $1800 to get between "fair" and "good" on blue book value.

Should I take the $750, or hold out for a a private buyer a while longer? I'm not in any big hurry...but I have no reason to keep it, and could use the cash.

Any advice will be much appreciated...thanks!

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
I suspect this is an automatic tranny?

If you are considering blowing it out cheap, I'd say you can probably get around $1000. There's been a 93/94 on craigslist here in Atlanta for a week now, he keeps lowering the price, he's at 1200 now.

car market, like everything else is pretty slow. folks either don't have the cash or don't want to spend it. ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes, automatic. I've got a couple bites on it today, so hopefully I can get it sold this weekend.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold!

Well, the car sold. Right at Kelly Blue Book value, for a lot more than Carmax was willing to part with. Thanks to everyone who has given advice about this car over the last year! And, since we no longer fall in the category of G20 owners, probably won't be popping in to read much here anymore. I appreciate all the advice I got along the way, dealing with the audio issue. That's someone else's headache now!

Thanks again-
Krog

1 - 8 of 8 Posts