Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im tryin to sell my 94 g20 touring asap because im goin to school, it has 158k but it rund strong and im lookin for $2000 let me know if u have n e questions

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i don't have n e pics but there is damage to the rear passenger door but the door opens and closes fine and the window still works and it got 158k on it so im sure after drivin for a lil u might find that it needs some small stuff and it needs brakes but i will pay half the price of the brakes and do the work myself where the car sits so it can be drivin home and i will also do a tuneup and check/change all the fluids but other then that theres nothing wrong

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
i wish he was parting it out ..I want black bad..

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
Hey man I'm interested and also in CT, let me know where you are.

E-mail me some pics of that door [email protected]. You can also give me a run down of the car, ie. what works what doesn't, the over all condition of the interior, extierior, motor/tanny are. When the last time the clutch and brakes were worked on. Be honest and I'm sure we'll strike up a deal!

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
Hey man, I responded to your post. Just let me know when you're free I get off work @ 7 pm most days durning the week so if we can do a 9 o'clock meet up that would be great.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts