Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No keep

Votes: 4 80.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure how much i would sell it and if i am entirely. Originally she was my project car but my other car caught fire so i had to quickly get her up and running to handle high mileage traveling. That being said i went to a shop and told them to fix every possible thing they could for reliability. Doing this changed my project car to a daily driver and i wanted to mod her for a fun extra car to knock things off my car bucketlist like turboing a car and what not. I have the original owners info too. The car has 235k miles now. The car also has been ceramic coated, new suspension, new clutch, alot of new things as in the receipts. Not shown is the new stereo and various other items to add comfort. What opinions you guys think for the car?

the cons of the car are very minimal as you can see on the dealership paperwork. And also i have bought an entirely new instrument cluster to be replaced cause of the bouncy tach
386EB9AB-C3A1-4B0E-A422-0576383C8270.jpeg

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the original goal was to spend on properly tuning it with a new turbo transmission and all of the sorts. Now all the parts that are up there would have to be replaced and they are brand new. I wonder how much i should sell the car for

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's a hard sell. A 26 year old car with almost a quarter million miles on it.
right, I originally was gonna turn it into a play car, but now its in too good of a standing to do. plus Id have to spend more replacing parts that I just put onto it. I don't see it dying out anytime soon so ill just drive it as a primary since I don't have to worry about miles lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts