Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm Mike and I'm in Greensboro, NC.
I just bought a 94 G20t yesterday for a very low price (straight cash). It's pretty banged up but it's mine and it's rolling. It's my first car so I'm excited to do some cosmetic things to it, of course, but I'm a college student so budget is really really tight.

Things to fix:
- Dents in back right quarter panel, damage to right back door as well (door open light on even though door is closed).
- I was warned not to load my backseat with people too much because of tire well damage (I feel like that's gonna be expensive).
- Scrapes in the hood and body.
- Shifter is kind of loose, like I don't have to push the button in to shift i can just push, not cool to go from D to N on accident ya know.
- Trunk release doesn't work, trunk has to be forced open, slams really hard.
- Seller took the stereo with him (I feel ridiculous driving with my iPod on).
- A little sun faded..
- AND WHERE ARE THE CUP HOLDERS PEOPLE?

Other than that, I'm pretty hype. Looking forward to getting some paint and tint thrown on after all the body work is done. I really don't know much about the mechanic side other than I'm at 130,000 and I'm just happy not to be on the bus.

·
G hoarder
2,322 Posts
Things to fix:
- Dents in back right quarter panel, damage to right back door as well (door open light on even though door is closed). Easy fix its probably just the little button that the door hits i bet the wire is corroded, it will take you a phillips screwdriver and 10 minutes to fix, pull the used button of hook up the new one and ur done, find a used button on a partout, id sell you the ones from my part car but i sold em a year ago.
- I was warned not to load my backseat with people too much because of tire well damage (I feel like that's gonna be expensive). sounds scary maybe you should look into this and see if its rusted out or whats goin on
- Trunk release doesn't work, trunk has to be forced open, slams really hard.
- Seller took the stereo with him (I feel ridiculous driving with my iPod on). ill sell you my stock p10 stereo for the cost of shipping could take me a weekend or 3 till i have time to yank it out of the car though- AND WHERE ARE THE CUP HOLDERS PEOPLE? its illegal to drink and drive...
congrats on the first car, you got a good one other than the backseat problem. you should really look into that

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, the backseat issue stems from the previous accident it was in. Apparently, it doesn't affect the tires at all unless you have like 3 people in the backseat.

Other than that, black leather interior is awesome and I'm kinda happy it's an automatic.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts