Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone I posted this car a while back and got a couple of hits but no buys. This is why i have lowered the price significantly. The car is a silver 94 g20 touring edition. Leather seats, sunroof, power everything....the usual that comes in the touring edition. It has alpine cd,mp3,media expander with remote and pioneer speakers. Now for the good stuff....Red top sr20det with JWT cams,3inch turbo back exhaust,greddy electronic boost controller, autometer EGT and Boost gauges. The clutch is a Clutchmasters stage 5...top of the line..it will hold with no slippage every time. The suspension is JIC Majic coilovers at all four corners with strut tower braces in front and back. The wheels are 17 inch OZ racing. The Bad..... The front foglight is busted,the radiator support is tweeked a little from my friend running onto a parking curb--also tweeked the intercooler and pipe on that side but it did not create any leaks. I can straighten the radiator support before sale.The car does not idle well untill warm and then it is still iffy. It idles bad with the Air on which does work great. I use this car as a daily driver and have had no trouble besides the idle problem. I believe the problem is due to the cams but am not 100 percent sure. The reflash of the computer was done before cams were installed so.... The idle problem is annoying at times but does not affect the cars performance while driving. I am lowering the car's price to $3,500 just to cover the cost i have in parts...engine,clutch,suspension,wheels..etc.Just e-mail me at [email protected] for detailed pictures or call me at 601-562-3693 here is the craigslist page
http://hattiesburg.craigslist.org/cto/885602183.html

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pics

i don't know how to upload pics on here but i will e-mail them if you want them...my address is in the listing

·
Registered
116 Posts
I will call him right now and give em your # !!

Hes gonna call you back, hes just upset because so many people have low balled him.

Sweet, I am definitly not a low baller:) I will give him asking price if he meets me a couple hundred miles, maybe even more;)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts