Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few questions about turboing this vehicle. Its in pretty good shape and i wanted to know what it will take to turbo the vehicle properly.

i have the 94 infiniti G20t with the 1998 SR20DE engine. I need some direction or guidance on where to go for it to be turbo’d.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Search for “turbo” on here and you’ll see all the info you ever wanted. That’s if you plan on doing it yourself. People on here have been turboing these things for 25 years. If you’re having a shop do it, just take it there.

Short version though is you’re gonna need a manifold, turbo, down pipe, injectors, intercooler, piping, bov/recirc valve, ecu tune, injectors, fuel pump, upgraded clutch, drill/tap block for oil return for turbo, then a ton of cutting/hacking/etc. That’s all assuming it’s already a 5-speed. If not, cluch/flywheel/and all the shift linkage/cables/pedals that comes with it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Search for “turbo” on here and you’ll see all the info you ever wanted. That’s if you plan on doing it yourself. People on here have been turboing these things for 25 years. If you’re having a shop do it, just take it there.

Short version though is you’re gonna need a manifold, turbo, down pipe, injectors, intercooler, piping, bov/recirc valve, ecu tune, injectors, fuel pump, upgraded clutch, drill/tap block for oil return for turbo, then a ton of cutting/hacking/etc. That’s all assuming it’s already a 5-speed. If not, cluch/flywheel/and all the shift linkage/cables/pedals that comes with it.
Thank you! And its already 5-speed, the only part that i see coming to challenge is cutting and hacking more then likely i will go to a shop as this the first time and i really enjoy this car. Im sitting in it now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts