Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I always wanted to ask, why don't Japanese Primera owners frequent this board. Maybe they do, but I don't notice it - cool to see someone from Japan though.

I must say , those rims make the P10 look sweet! Definitely looking hot!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Nice Pics. Damn I envy that kit. I know it's stock but I just wish all the p10's out here had it as an option. I think it looks so cool. How about completing the collection of pics with an underhood shot and some interior pics. Oh I like those three spoke wheels you have. I have thought about buying a set of the Advan Generation II in black. but anyhow, nice ride.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
BritCG20 said:
Nice Pics. Damn I envy that kit. I know it's stock but I just wish all the p10's out here had it as an option.
That does not appear to be the stock side skirts and fascia's from the Nissan Primera.

Hey nonelower2001, is that an aftermarket body kit? It seems to have a different look than what I am use to seeing of the pics of the stock Primera body's. :confused:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i like the look - very clean!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BritCG20 said:
Nice Pics. Damn I envy that kit. I know it's stock but I just wish all the p10's out here had it as an option. I think it looks so cool. How about completing the collection of pics with an underhood shot and some interior pics. Oh I like those three spoke wheels you have. I have thought about buying a set of the Advan Generation II in black. but anyhow, nice ride.

NismoPC said:

That does not appear to be the stock side skirts and fascia's from the Nissan Primera.

Hey nonelower2001, is that an aftermarket body kit? It seems to have a different look than what I am use to seeing of the pics of the stock Primera body's. :confused:
First of all thinks for the replies I am glade to here it. Sorry to tell you but that is not the stock body kit. I will be putting some more pics in soon so you can see the engine and the right hade drive interior. I do have the stock side skirts for the primera P10. I went and got some for a guy on this site but that was about a week and a half ago but I have not heard anything from in so if he dose not speak up soon I will have to sell them to someone else. Anyone interested

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BritCG20 said:

I just wanted to let ya'll know that I added some pics of the inside of the Primera and one of the SR20DE :cool:

http://community.webshots.com/user/nonelower2001

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'm taking it that you are stationed at an Okinawa mil. base?

I know a lot of guys up there that have had to leave behind Skylines when their orders sent them elsewhere...I'll bet you could bring a Pri back though!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is not that you can't bring back your skyline. The fact is that MotorRex charges and arm and a leg to bring it into the states.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts