Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a wrecked 94'g20t. I am parting it out , lemme know if theres anything you want, I'll let ya know if I still have it, you pay shipping!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Parts...

OEM mudflaps, trunk struts (if good), black interior?

·
Registered
142 Posts
I may be interested in all or parts of your split-folding rear seat. I'll let you know when I figure it out.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
93'g20tKrissie said:
I have a wrecked 94'g20t. I am parting it out , lemme know if theres anything you want, I'll let ya know if I still have it, you pay shipping!

What was damaged in the accident? Is the motor and/or tranny still ok?

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
What color is interior ? Cloth or Leather ?

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
poppy_morenito said:
What color is interior ? Cloth or Leather ?

If it's a T it should be a black leather interior. I believe all 94-96 T's had this?

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
JustinP10 said:

If it's a T it should be a black leather interior. I believe all 94-96 T's had this?
Justin ,

So all T seats are black ? I have some one from another forum trying to sell me brown T seats of a '95 supposedly ....!!! I never though about the fact that they were all supposed to be black. I was just going to have them recovered or dyed ...

·
Registered
429 Posts
I could use

I need the floor mat holder pin thingie...The peice that holds our rugs down, I could use both I need the bolt,washer,platic piece and mount I got the little hooks...Also I could use both the back licence plate mounts (the inside plastic piece as one of mine is stripped) either of these available??? You got Sunroof? Take the front bumper if your car is White :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok, the seats, u are right were black ,leather, but, I am keeping them for my current car, I will check on everything else 4 u guys and get back to u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Door Panel

BLACK - !!! I need your front passenger door panel. A previous owner seems to have crushed the foam under the door arm rest on my 95t. Get me a price with shipping to 22485, thanks.

I still need the trunk struts if they are any good (still work in freezing weather). And the factory mudflaps all around.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
my prts...

ok, here it is:
steering wheel w/air bag:$100
sterring wheel w/o airbag:$25
door panels:$20 ea.
floor mat pins:$5 (if u can tell me how to get it out!)

ok, so far thats what i have, need anything else lemme know, I won't be paying any shipping though, so that up to ya'll.

what u asked for and I know I can't give, or dont have:
back lisense plate mount (damaged in accident)
no carpet mats
no mud flaps
seats - sold (sorry guys)
trunk (damaged in accident, badly)
grill - sold

·
Registered
306 Posts
Door Panel

Still interested in the passenger front door panel. If it is not in excellent condition (near flawless), please let me know what damage it does have. Thanks. Shipping will be to 22485 it you want to get a shipping cost.

·
Registered
71 Posts
center console wanted

Hi,

I'm interested in the whole center console (the black panel surrounding the radio and climate control including the vents), the climate control unit, and most importantly the fog light switch, hazard switch & rear window defogger switches. I'm also interested in the sun visors.

Please let me know how much you want for the items, what forms of payment you accpet, and what the shipping charges will be to San Bruno, CA (94066). My e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks!
-Ernie

·
Registered
69 Posts
so does it have the front ashtray?? is it dark gray/black? PM me and let me know, ill pay immediately if you can send it out today tommorow whenever, lemme know thanks

ez
babir

revolt-minus

aim:supachiba1

·
Registered
529 Posts
Do you have the front driver's side plastic piece from the wheel well? It is a small piece that covers the transmission. It's maybe a 1' x 1.5' piece, that is held in place by 2 or 3 screws.

Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts