Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beat a "riced out" Focus ZX3 on Sunday. Zero to about 60 (in a 55 zone, I'm not stupid) or about 1/8 mile, beat him by a car length. That should teach him. You should always do ENGINE mods first to make the car truly FAST before doing mods to make it LOOK & SOUND fast.

G20: 1
ZX3: 0

·
Boosted & Stanced
3,174 Posts
im sure the zx3 would of beat me though =) p11 are so heavy. but thats ok, i like my car

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
95Gee20Tee what mods do you have on your car. I hate the Focus. That's the worst when american cars are made to look like imports. Buy the real thing. I saw this mustang with euro tails lights and a big ass wing and he thought he was all that. stupid shit. don't be a poser.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No mods yet...

Haven't made any mods to my car yet. Maybe I won on my skills, a .3 second shift vs. a 1+ second shift can make a lot of difference.

I knew the guy HAD to race as the lane JUST opened to 3 wide at this light and closes back down to 2 lanes in an 1/8 mile. All your aggressive drivers will jump out and try to pass the traffic in this short term third lane. So it was a fair race but he may not have been expecting a somewhat ordinary looking sedan with a small wing to put up much of a fight.

Mods to come (in order):
Borla muffler on the way (mine is rusted, NismoPC sold me his)
All synthetic lubricants
CAI
header
91 cam

·
Registered
644 Posts
I race this kid with a 99' Civic Si every now and then after work on our way home

He has an Exhaust/straight Pipe on it, shaved emblems (lightened weight), stickers (more HP), Vtec of course, and some more rice etc

So far I beat him once out of a few times (maybe faster shifting than him) but my car is also stock and all the other times he passed me, it was only by a few inches

MAN and I used to think those SI's ripped on other cars

1 - 8 of 8 Posts