Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
95 p10 for sale price drop!

hey guys i have here a black 1995 p10 5spd base model no sunroof clothe seats were swapped out for leather t seats as also was the door panels i got the jdm nissan grill and the jdm primara and nissan badge also jdm metel 2.0egt badge, and a m3 trunk lip.
as you can see in the pictures i had changed stuff around.

it has xyz coilovers. but will be putting stock p10 wheels on.
it had 185k when i got and the cluster went out around 190k and i swapped it out with one that had around 160k and its at 170k now.

edit: im including the stock wheels w/tires, all four of them have about 80% thread left. also i put everything back to stock. i still have all the performance parts but that will be extra of you want to buy it. also clutch went out on me :/ i did research on it after and found out it was knock off -_- so i put a stock one on. a little time after that i had a knock starting to appear :/ so i fixed that. i got a fresh block that had been rebuilt by savag alot of you know him and his boosted p10 he had :D.. and also i got fresh stuff in the head and also the valves where grinded for perfect seal. all the work was done by savag also :) ..it has p11 crossmember with rear poly mount, she runs great. heres the link to how it got rebuilt, pictures will be on second page.. http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?117517-before-and-after-D/page2
here is the link with most the pictures if you want more let me know ill take more.

http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?134346-my-black-beauty-)

price drop!.. 1800 its all yours

·
Registered
185 Posts
I am somewhat interested. Still trying to see if my fiancé will let go of her other car so we can get another. Where is the PS leak coming from?

BTW, seeing as it's from OR, is there any frame rust? I'm assuming you've already gotten it registered and all that for CA, yeah?

Disregard the first post. The edit feature was acting weird.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am somewhat interested. Still trying to see if my fiancé will let go of her other car so we can get another. Where is the PS leak coming from?

BTW, seeing as it's from OR, is there any frame rust? I'm assuming you've already gotten it registered and all that for CA, yeah?

Disregard the first post. The edit feature was acting weird.
sorry i was busy all day couldnt get back to you. from what i see there is no frame rust i was surprised myself actually when i got the car. and the ps leak i cant tell but iv looked under there and its come from the hose. . you are welcome to come look at the car. it says you live in sacramento. im also in sac.

·
Registered
185 Posts
sorry i was busy all day couldnt get back to you. from what i see there is no frame rust i was surprised myself actually when i got the car. and the ps leak i cant tell but iv looked under there and its come from the hose. . you are welcome to come look at the car. it says you live in sacramento. im also in sac.
Yeah, hopefully we can figure what we're going to do with her other car. She's still kind of 50/50. I'll get a hold of you when i find something out more definite and hopefully you'll still have it.

·
Registered
13,217 Posts
i have had this issue also, all the buttons at the bottom of the pm screen appear as a mess of code. i just assumed the problem was a bad net connection at work or possibly an unsupported browser since i Use opera browser.
I have this problem too.. weird stuff....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.