1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
880 Posts
I don't know about the guy or where he got the cd's from but generally those kinds of CD's are only available for shops and dealers. The only way I can see him getting CD's like these are either he ran a shop that went out of business, he stole them, or he scanned the FSM. I'd ask him questions before buying from him.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no replies to e-mails

I e-mailed him through eBay but never got a response. I shy away from sellers without the honor to answer simple questions. Let me know if anyone else comes across any other offers like this.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just saw some Mitchell repair cds for Infiniti I30-G20-Q45 on ebay.
I asked the seller if it works on my 02 G20s.
He said he checked the cd and there is not much information on G20s.
Anyone know this cd set?

Also, I am wondering if 99-02 G20s are same mechaincally?
(i.e. Can I use 99's FSM for 02 model?)
They are all P11, right?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
g20_sports said:
Just saw some Mitchell repair cds for Infiniti I30-G20-Q45 on ebay.
I asked the seller if it works on my 02 G20s.
He said he checked the cd and there is not much information on G20s.
Anyone know this cd set?

Thanks.
Well, I bought a 'Service Manual on CD' from eBay last week and it ended up being a Mitchell on Demand. I got 2 floppies (set-up) and 2 CDs (CD1 - Imports and CD3 - Imports). It does have a lot of info on G20's as well as other Infiniti's and many other manufactures.

I'll look at it tonight to see how much data is on there for the P-11's and what years.

·
Registered
24 Posts
NismoPC said:

Well, I bought a 'Service Manual on CD' from eBay last week and it ended up being a Mitchell on Demand. I got 2 floppies (set-up) and 2 CDs (CD1 - Imports and CD3 - Imports). It does have a lot of info on G20's as well as other Infiniti's and many other manufactures.

I'll look at it tonight to see how much data is on there for the P-11's and what years.

Thanks, NismoPC.
What is the item's name on ebay you bought?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Re: Re: 95 service manual on CD

BritCG20 said:
The item has been sold already.
That is not a factory Infiniti FSM by Nissan. It is a third party software program. Mitchell on Demand. Notice how they do not list it as a Factory Service Manual, but just a Service Manual.

I was kinda taken by another seller on eBay, but will tell you this, they are GREAT for information and are very similiar to a FSM. Will help with most all repairs on a car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts