Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car is in Big Sur, CA (central coast). Got in an accident at the end of december. Car drives, but has smashed right front end and passenger door doesn't open all the way. I would definitely prefer for someone to come and get the car as opposed to parting out. We don't have collision coverage and I don't feel like sinking $ into getting it fixed as we really need another 4x4 for where we live anyway.

car is registered in Florida (we just moved here). Has about 100,000 miles on it. Has a new gauge cluster though that shows something like 67k. Car was running fine when crashed.

Asking 1600.00 obo - All offers considered as we really need to replace with another vehicle ASAP.

I can be reached at 831.667.2767 -ask for Mike
or email me at: [email protected]

Am going to take pics this afternoon, email for them if you are interested.

THANKS!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

any interest? anyone close? offers? really need the $ for another car.
thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am still trying to give it a couple more days to find a buyer for the whole thing. please come an get it somebody!!

I might just grab a passenger headlight assembly adn throw it on and drive the hell out of it for a few weeks until I can get something else. Being without the G kind of sucks.

Main reason I really don't want to deal with it is we had the front end banged up a little last spring. My fiance was at a light and wasn't paying attention and rear ended the work truck in front of her when the lgiht turned green.

I needed a new gril, bumper, headlight and hood. My drunk neighbor came over to "help" and ended up denting both the fenders trying to straighten the hood.

Long story short I had just finished the body work and got the car painted before we moved (all OEM parts from a donor car).

The last thing I want to do is start that process over again.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
update - sorry to anyone who has asked for parts. I am trying to get a passenger headlight right now because we need to drive the g20 for a couple of weeks while we look for something else. After that it will be for sale cheaper - like 1200obo or whatever it ends up taking for someone to buy it.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Were in south cali are u located at all the way south or were?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts