96 G20 for sale in Austin TX - SOLD SOLD SOLD

I need to sell my 96 G20 QUICKLY!! $2000 OBO

Runs great!! No mechanical problems.

GOOD:
-Green
-97,000 miles
-Original engine, transmission, etc.
-Only thing replaced were the transaxles in 2005
-Oil changed every 3-4k miles (I have the complete maintenance history)
- great tires

BAD:- Front right headlight needs a new wire due to a short, but the bright works on this side (currently use my brights pointed down)
- tires on the original chrome wheels are bad so I have my second set of tires on steel rims (you can have the chrome wheels as well) these are Firestone Blizzak tires I used as snow tires for a year and now just as regular tires - they have awesone grip on dry and wet roads!!
-dents from an accident on the drivers side front quarter panel

I'm military and I have to leave by the end of this month. Please call me at (512) 589-1041. I'm actually in Round Rock Texas 78681.

Thanks!!

I'll get pictures up after our rain storm today.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh yeah, it's an automatic and it's permanently in overdrive mode because I hate how I used to accidently hit it when I shifted the car in drive.

·
Registered
107 Posts
:scared:
gil said:
oh yeah, it's an automatic and it's permanently in overdrive mode because I hate how I used to accidently hit it when I shifted the car in drive.

so does it goes back to normal?, or not engaging at all when release the little button?

pmed me, Im in Dallas.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The button is permanently 'engaged' so it always automatically shifts into overdrive when it senses the need to. It can easily be fixed by replacing the button on the shifter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts