Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
96' g20 for sale in san antonio, texas will deliver-Now with a pic

hey guys, i'm selling my g, but not to worry i'm buying another one, but i have to sell this one first, asking 2,500 obo, 150,000 miles, but runs like new, i baby this car, full tune ups and mobil 1 synthetic oil, has stillen 4-1 header and diy cai, has custom red gauge lights and custom 6x9 speakers in rear deck and 5.25" in the front, jensen cd/mp3/wma/ipod cd player, auto, paint is pearl white, QNO for the paint code guys. clear title. pics up tommrow when its not snowing...

more pics tomorrow i pulled this one outta my phone...

took these today, again with my shitty camera phone, my digi is broken...

just wanted to add, that i'm having all the carpets steamcleaned and the entire car detailed, also doing transmission flush, radiator flush, possibly replacing motor mounts..

also the wheels are not for sale with the car, nor are they for sale, buuuttt if you really want them, there 1000 extra with the car, and 1200 separate, this is because they are brand new, with brand new tires, only have about 400 miles on them...

as for the wheels that come with the car, they will be the stock wheels, i'll be putting new tires on those...
i also have all the stock parts, i.e. header, downpipe, airbox
enjoy the pics

·
Registered
7 Posts
I dont think anyone got that with the snowing..but yah...i had a few people from my office travelling to Dallas...30 degrees!! LMAO. We laughed when we heard ya'll were freezing your asses off. You can use the heat for the first time in the car before you sell it! :)
Sorry about the cold weather...it just dropped on us here too!

jfranklin said:
hey guys, i'm selling my g, but not to worry i'm buying another one, but i have to sell this one first, asking 2,500 obo, 150,000 miles, but runs like new, i baby this car, full tune ups and mobil 1 synthetic oil, has stillen 4-1 header and diy cai, has custom red gauge lights and custom 6x9 speakers in rear deck and 5.25" in the front, jensen cd/mp3/wma/ipod cd player, auto, paint is pearl white, QNO for the paint code guys. clear title. pics up tommrow when its not snowing...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
np man, like the post said i'll snap a bunch of pics tomorrow, sweet your in houston, i'll drive the car to you there lol...

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
You selling as is or are you gonna sell the good parts off the car seperately? =)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i bought some diy intake stuff and a aem filter, yeah i moved the cd player to the bottom and moved the little stuff holder thing to the top...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Is this still available? I am selling a truck of mine...or trading it....but I might be interested if someone ends up buying my truck. I'll send you a PM. I live in the Dallas area.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts