Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 96 G20 automatic and have had it a couple of years now without a problem. Over the last couple of months, the car has been really slow off the line and it will get slower and overheat in stop and go traffic, especially stopping on inclines. My buddy got these codes from the car:

po325
po136
p1605
po1315
p1400

Does anyone know what I should check first to see if I can fix this problem. Summer is almost here and the problem seems to get worst, the hotter it gets. Any advice would be most appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response, could any of these codes be linked to a single underlying problem, or are they all things that I have to fix on an individual basis. Im trying to get a starting point and a cost estimation on what I should repair first to correct the performance problem.

·
Registered
65 Posts
1,2,4 might be related check your ignition system ( plugs,wires distributor etc)
3 idk what to tell you it's shifting rough between 2-3 or 1-2. Might need new tranny parts.
5 I would just clean out all the hoses and make sure nothing is interfering with the egr. Sorry can't be of too much help, good luck with your car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts