Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

101 - 120 of 145 Posts

·
I did what?
2,580 Posts
International G20's

Hi,
Would you or anyone reading this be intereseted in trading some dual headlights for sport lamps? I'm also looking to foster some good relations with members so swaps on parts can be made on a trustworthy level.
If anyone else is interested you can write me at [email protected]

Take care.

·
♥
3,947 Posts
Hi,
Would you or anyone reading this be intereseted in trading some dual headlights for sport lamps? I'm also looking to foster some good relations with members so swaps on parts can be made on a trustworthy level.
If anyone else is interested you can write me at [email protected]

Take care.
im sure there are people willing to trade. make another thread introducing yourself, and supply us some feedback, we dont like dealing with people that have no reputation. thanks

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
The body kit listed as "Erebuni Style 675" is actually a copy of the full set of JDM original equipment aero items, is it not? They are all over eBay this week with Nissan stamped right into the plastic. Rear spats, side skirts, front bumper...all seem to be exact knockoffs.

See?

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Noticed it was already noted on an earlier page, my bad! sorry for the repost

·
Registered
10 Posts
anyone know where i might be able to get my hands on a front bumper off of a euro p11? ebays letting down, and no online shop has em ;o/

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi i was wondering if anyone knows of who would make custom body kits i have drawn something that i really like, and wish to get it fabricated

101 - 120 of 145 Posts