Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the difference in the actual piping? I have heard the connection point for the muffler is in a different spot. Is the piping longer or shorter on the "fitted" exhaust.
The point of this is I have a 99', and I want the Remus exhaust, however, the tip on the 99' is a single, and on the 00+, it is a double. Would I be able to get the 00+ exhaust cut to fit my 99'?

(BTW, the remus tips are long and attach to the can directly, so its not as simple as 'just change the tips')

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i would guess that you won't have much of a problem with it. i have a 2001, and bought the stillen exhaust which was made for a 1999. it fits fine, sticks out about the right distance, but is a little off-center. nothing a trip to a muffler shop can't fix. i did the install myself (very easy) and while under there, didn't see anything it might come in contact with that it shouldn't.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
00" has the twin exit muffler stock. I got the bumper cutout from the dealer in my color and cut it out my self. Check out my ride section in my site below and you will see the cut out with the twin tip I added.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts