Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any one else has the problem of the fuse door (by the drivers' door) falling off constantly with just a hint of a bump. It's always hitting my foot and I just kick it around untill I stop and put it back only to do it all over again. I hate and I complained to the dealership and of corse I get "we didn't find anything wrong with it" But I tried by prying the plastic tab back thats suppose to lock it in place. Anybody fixed this problem?

·
Registered
49 Posts
i use to have the same porblem with my fuse door untiil one day the tab thats suppose to lock it in to place broke (I accidently stepped on it after it had fallen off)

I have one on order from the dealer but its probably going to have the same problem.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
See how I wrote "I was wondering"
That means I really don't care, I'm glad to see you're soooo emotional about stupid things, Yahnzona. For Christs sake chill out lol.

·
Registered
562 Posts
same problem...but I complained and got me another door...same shit though...and they said its fixed...I laughed inside but I said whatever....but it is holding up now...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts