Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,
Im new to this forum. Yesterday I locked my keys inside my car. This morning, In order to get the keys, I pulled slightly on my driver door just enough to fit an object long enough to "unlock" my car. When I did this, though, I set off my anti-theft alarm. Immediately, I disconnected the battery to stop the horn. When I connect the battery, the alarm returns. What should I do?

Is there a way I can stop the alarm? The panic button doesnt turn it off.

·
♥
3,947 Posts
wierd... im assuming the door is now unlocked hence the alarm. so what happens when you put the keys in and turn it on?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hitting the lock on my remote did not work. the car is making too much noise to make any further attempts tonight. ill try tommorow, but Im calling Infiniti to see what my options are (what they can do about it).

·
Registered
957 Posts
haha yea wut jack said ^.- .

hella random, but has anyone ever gotten a kick outta sittin somewhere near ur car, and when people walk by, press the panic button? xD haha, lol my friend and i parked our cars right next to each other near his high skool and BAM! lol scared all the freshmen ^^ good times good times

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
99G-20T said:
hitting the lock on my remote did not work. the car is making too much noise to make any further attempts tonight. ill try tommorow, but Im calling Infiniti to see what my options are (what they can do about it).
play around with it some more when there's less pressure about the noise...before calling infiniti and having it towed. More than likely one of the above suggestions will take care of it for you! good luck!

·
Registered
1 Posts
So my key broke and the end is in the ignition, so I've been able to still start it, but now the antitheft went off cuz I locked the doors and had to go through the trunk which was open. And I do not have the key fob so that is not an option neither is locking and unlocking the door with the key so what do I do

1 - 19 of 19 Posts