Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everybody, I know I’m a little late to the G20 scene but I bought a W10 swapped P11 last year which was owned and swapped by a member on here recently got around to making it drivable and even though it still has a lot of minor work I already love it like there’s no tomorrow. I would like to finish working on this car with your help and even though I’m as dumb as a rock I hope to contribute a little bit down the line. I’m located in East PA if any of you would like to cruise or meet sometime. Thank you.
79F6E393-2D14-4F86-AB22-72E071156F78.jpeg

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Nice P11! I’ve got a P10 with an Avenir swap as well. Been a long time since I did it, but I might still remember a little bit. What issues are you still having? Mine’s been strong and reliable forever so I haven’t done much in about a decade.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice P11! I’ve got a P10 with an Avenir swap as well. Been a long time since I did it, but I might still remember a little bit. What issues are you still having? Mine’s been strong and reliable forever so I haven’t done much in about a decade.
Well recently I changed the transmission fluid using 75-90 Mobil 1 full synthetic and now it won’t stop leaking. Also the IACV is busted so it is burning gas a bit quick and making my feet burn from the busted flex pipe it also has. I have both parts in the mail which were supposed to be here Friday but now I probably won’t see them until tomorrow :( The bumpers and side skirts are also loose as heck so I need to tighten those up. And lastly it does have a bit of rust here and there that I have to address. I couldnt tell you when was the last time I seen a P10 up here in PA, especially one with a avenir swap!

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
That stuff sucks, sorry. So you have an automatic? Wonder if your lighter/thinner fluid exposed a leak that the thicker/sludgier stuff wouldn’t go through. Flex pipe sounds like a “must do ASAP” project. Might be a fire hazard.

Yeah, I don’t see many P10s on the road anymore out here either, and that’s with no rust in this area. I can imagine they’re pretty scarce out there these days.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts