Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling the stock grill from my 99' G minus the emblem. Im asking $75 for it. It has quite a few dings and pitting from highway driving so its not in the most pristine condition but its all good. Ive placed some photos of the entire gille plus two shots of the details.

I take all major credit cards, paypal, and money order...first one that emails gets it....thanks

[email protected]

·
Registered
523 Posts
how much will shipping be

Hey man,
How much will shipping be for the grille to 92506 because I am really interested in it.
fbn2000

·
Registered
748 Posts
Re: how much will shipping be

fbn2000 said:
Hey man,
How much will shipping be for the grille to 92506 because I am really interested in it.
fbn2000
I'm not sure if youre looking to do a custom grill or what not, but why not spend the extra 20 bucks and get a sport grill? ( I'm not trying to interfere (sp?) with your sale Pat, just throwing the idea out there.:nervous:

·
Registered
523 Posts
There is no AR2 Sport Grille

The reason is there is no AR2 (Red) Sport grille and that really sucks so I am thinking about modding another grille and not ruining my original. Thanks for your input
fbn2000

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Re: There is no AR2 Sport Grille

fbn2000 said:
The reason is there is no AR2 (Red) Sport grille and that really sucks so I am thinking about modding another grille and not ruining my original. Thanks for your input
fbn2000
Yeah that why I made my own Poppy PIMPUL grill

·
Registered
523 Posts
Different ideas

I have the idea of painting a chrome grille in the center red, or buying a sport grille and having it painted in an AR2 color code. Those are the two options that I like at this point.
fbn2000

1 - 6 of 6 Posts