Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone had this problem before. my car makes a small squeek\crackle when i drive over very small bumps or uneven roads and it sounds like its coming from the inside of the car where the bottom of the windshield or just under the dashboard on the rightside is but i checked everything out and cant figure out where it is coming from. think it maybe the upper control arm. it has to be the most annoying sound ive ever heard even though it is very suttle and quite, its just knowing that it making a noise that makes me angry. please help.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya im sure thats what it is. so what your saying is i should go to walmart get a mousetrap place a peice of cheese on it and set in front of the vent. do you think this will work.

·
Registered
572 Posts
LoSt said:
you have a mouse in your air ducts, and he's laughing at you every time you hit a bump.
:naughty: :scream: :eek: :smile: :D good one :cheese: :whistle:

·
CH0DEmobile
3,202 Posts
My G had a similar squeak, and it turns out the nuts on my swaybar (where it attaches to the strut) were loose. I tightened them up and the noise went away.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
found out what it was today and fixed it. all it is was the upper control arm bushing so i replaced the control arm and my g is a silent drive again..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts