Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys ive decided to sell my g20 it is Red with many extra parts. i have tein ss coilover setup on it. it has 18 hp evo spoke wheels with great tires wtih lots of tread left. it has hotshot headers, injen intake, UR pullies and a few other thing im missing for performance. Ive put a full built in custom trnk box system, that i can take out the speakers and amp for less. it has 135k miles i think i ned to check, i have changed the oil ever 3 months and have been running synthetic since ive had it for 2 years. it still runs super strong and have never had a problem with it. Ichanged the clutch about 10k miles ago but its in top condition still. here are some pics and hopfully theyll come up email me for more pics if intrested. I have alot of parts not on the car to that can come with it if youd like, parts like ww lip, and strutbars and extra stuff i have laying around. asking 6400-7100 with all the extra parts and sound system. my email is nehiuno2hotmail.com let me know something.

but these are the wheels on it now

·
Registered
362 Posts
cant believe your selling dude, this car is the reason why i purchased mines here in charlotte, i use to c it every day..I wish this was like a year ago anyhow i am emailing you because i am intrested in hearing what parts you have laying around seeing that i am local...peace

·
Registered
703 Posts
neel i see you took pics of your coilovers, is it off the car..if it is im interested. thanks and the lip too

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
clean ass G, a nice price, with a gang of nice parts. someone swoop!

·
Registered
940 Posts
I used to see your G all the time when I lived in NC, esp. around Hickory and Charlotte. So bump for a nice ride, mine is for sale too, but she is black. :)

~Airy~

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Damn I like those rims - I would have gotten Kev's but street too bumpy in Miami

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ive been asked by a couple people to put more pics so i will try to get more pics up today or tommaro thanks for all the interest

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
here a few more pics, sorry of the quality, the car is super dirty and needs a cleaning and took these pics fast while on a break but heres some you guys asked for, pics dont do it well but everything on this car is in top shape ive done all the repairs myself and did them right, plus all the parts i put on it are top of the line. there alot stuff on it that i forget about to so many extra parts are on the car sorry i need to get one of the motor and ill try to do that in a bit totally spaced it

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Wow man that car looks awesome! I really like the 19's on there! Only an hour and a half from me also...wish i had the funds for this one! Good luck with the sale. Some one jump on this...a hell of a deal!!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
a few people have asked and yes the car is still for sale so bumb and offers are welcome.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
damn. how the hell did you not sell it at that price? seems like a great deal to me. good luck

1 - 20 of 31 Posts