Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A Box of assorted G stuff for sale/trade AND CARPUTER

EDIT- IF its not listed, its NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE :)

pay pal info

if you want it, its listed, and you like it, just send money plus a decent amount more for shipping. If i ask for more, its because shipping was more, not because i was a punk :)

-------------------------------------------
Well, the car is donated. I have all the stuff i amassed on this site and ebay and never got to use (exculding the carputer/stereo stuff). I wouldnt' mind selling it all in one.

$100+ shipping of your choice for everything

For P10 only!!
All are OBO!!!

94 Auto ECU OBD1- 45 shipped
MAF sensor- $20
I believe the Valve cover for the engine- $20
all 4 center wheel caps- $20
Driver's side clear corner- $15
Leather owners manual thing with all the books and stuff- $15 shipped
Various engine parts
Old alternetor (can't verify working condition)$18
Shifter (as is) $15

Prices do not include shipping

I'll be willing to part out. Make an offer.

OTHER STUFF

Computer Equipment

Pentium III- M 1.066Ghz Processor with heatsink (478 pin)- Both for $25 shipped PRICE DROP! PENDING TO G20 member​

Cellular/Phone Equipment

LOADS of headsets, wired.​

A/V Equpiment

Nothing at the moment

MISC Electronics

WILL ADD MORE SOON​

AS IS STUFF- These are sold as is due to inability to test or a known defect. I try not to sell trash.

wireless headphones- $10 they should work just really didn't get to play with them like i thought I would. Something about a new 5.1 surround sound system...;)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will be taking offers on any parts you may be interested. Trades of non G items are welcomed as long as they interest me. Yes, i will take money too, just PM me or email me via G20.net. I will post up pics soon. :)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Offers! i don't want to throw this stuff out, but i am being forced to get rid of all my car stuff i got for both donated cars. I got much of the stuff from a popular forum member and the rest form ebay and off my car. Offers/Trades please!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry [email protected] I was hoping to offload the whole box or trade... Give me a bit to add prices and pics, okay? I do apologize

gdubb, give me a few hours to wake up. I had this nightmare that after i donated my G, i had to drive a honda. Then i woke up and i was told my car was ready from its inspection. I'm waiting to wake up again.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
SLAM, got your pp today. :). Now i can send it. Tomorrow maybe?

Also, i got my Darth Maul ligfhtsabers. No more trades as i got what i wanted for christmas

Mirror was sold List i stated, if its not listed, its no longer avaiable. Sorry man. Plus, it was a P10

·
Registered
233 Posts
so what are you selling in a box set?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Partied a little too hard from chirstmas to new years (did you knwo people keep partying until the 4th in NYC?).

ALL PMS replied to. leather FSM has all the maunals and everythign else in it. Its all there. in great ondition too!

ANYTHING LISTED IS STILL FOR SALE, buy it all and we can talk:)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts