Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The A/C Circulation-Exhaust Button which is located in the A/C panel controls the way the air flows through the car. It is a small black button with a round green light in the G20. When the button is off (the green light off), the air comes in from outside the car. When the button is on (the green light on), the air circulates inside the car but does not come in from the outside of the car. My question is that EVERYTIME I turn the car off and then back on, the button is off (the green light is off) so the fumes come in from the outside. In my other cars, it would stay set to whichever position it was last set. In the G20, I have to turn it on everytime I turn on the car! :*( How is it on everyone's car? Do you have the same problem?

Thanks before hand

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Nope. My button stays on, even after I turn my car off and come back. I dunno, maybe the button is messed up, so it doesn't hold the button in place? I guess you should hold it down before you start up your car. :crosseyed: I haven't had problems with it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
has anyone else had this problem?

has anyone else had this problem? Or is the light suppose to always come on?

·
Registered
194 Posts
When I push the button, it stays pushed in and the light turns on. If I turn the car off and turn it back on again, the light comes back on just how I left it. When I push it again, the button pops back out where it was initally and the light goes off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts