Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i get to the airport to pick up G20-Budo drive to random heavy traffic during rush hour of Phoenix. Get to his place say hi to his family, and go out with him to the back to cook up some food. He tells me all these fantastic stories about everyone up in bay area, and share some laughs, and like normal his kids beat the crap out of me. Go to the training class to get one of his other kids, then go back home. Prep the table and get ready for dinner, his oldest kid challenges me to a "spicy" eating contest, where w eat the same amt of spicy stuff, who ever goes the longest with out water wins. After turning red, sweating and tears coming out of the eyes, his kid forfeits which makes me champion! what we had for dinner is what cavern calls "Little Steaks"(One of the most delicious, tasty way to prep a steak) some rice, asparagus, and corn. Dessert was chocolate eclairs mmm homemade. I helped clean the table then left

just wanted to share with everyone my fun time

cavern the little steaks were amazing.... :p

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
sounds like a good time. spicy food FTW.

·
WCMIII/SR2012 FLAKER
5,201 Posts
I just love going to Kyle's cause you'll load up on tons of food like Gatorade, Go-Gurts, Lomo Asado, Pollo Asado, Lechon, steamed rice & my fave Jackfruit.:p

For those who really know Kyle pretty good know that Kyle runs on Pilipino Time cause like the rest of my Pilipino Friends, he calls me at odd hours of the day (& sometimes night :lol: ) just to catch up on stuff & to tell me to ship him some pinkberry via FedEx :lmao:

btw, "Little Steaks" is playing at Coachella this year.:p

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
...just to catch up on stuff & to tell me to ship him some pinkberry via FedEx :lmao:
Just so you know.. I DID get some PinkBerry while in SJ!! :lick:

Uncle Kyle tell great stories! i miss him already.
I miss you guys too!! I had a blast while there.. wish I'd had more time to hang out.. oh well, NEXT TIME! :teeth:

^^hey Mikey, was tito Kyle sporting his Jose Canseco Oakleys up there too.:lmao:

btw, Kyle is an awesome storyteller.:p
Ok, leave my Oakleys alone.. :cool:

As for the stories.. I got a few.. ;)

And small steaks FTW!!

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
^^hey Mikey, was tito Kyle sporting his Jose Canseco Oakleys up there too.:lmao:
of course. otherwise i wouldn't be able to pick him out of 100 old white guys. :scream:

I miss you guys too!! I had a blast while there.. wish I'd had more time to hang out.. oh well, NEXT TIME! :teeth:
for sure. i like how lots of members get sent out to Silicon Valley for training. first plastikcaktus, then you and enohand. Steve said he'll be back in Satna Cruz for 2 weeks.

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
yeah...i cant wait untill that happens....i shouldnt be working as much since that time will be a 1 week job that they allocated 2 weeks to......unlike right now in San Fran,,,,its a 2 weeks job, crammped into like 4 days

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Round 2!

So yeah, I went over today again just to pick up some food to cook, and yeah.... so got my langanisa (filipino sausage) and we talked. SOOO i some how ended up0 in the kitchen, and took my shoes off, and said hi to the family, and saw the little baby, and yeah.... so i was offered to stay for dinner... and of course i couldint resist... so i offered to help, and his wife stated she didint need help with cooking, so i sat and watched sponge bob.... (It was the one when mr krabs earned his one millinth dollar... and they went clam fishing and the giant clam ate it) SO then i was needed, i was given the responsibility to peel then skin off the shrimp, which i did slowly.... lol then i was the one who chopped up the pappaya! who0oooo i helped then then i got to clean the table... then then... before that i beat his son in a pepper eating contest... then we ate coconut flan.... then we killled the chocolate eclairs.... then i sat down and ate some more... then i blacked out then i woke up writing this. i thinkg i came outta food coma....

budo b q

and a centipede ......

1 - 20 of 55 Posts