Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I have a bit of rare JDM goodness on the front of my car, in the form af a factory NISMO grille, I decided that the back end needed something just as unique...a genuine Tommykaira adjustable M20-T spoiler...1 of only 2 known to be in the US...there may be more, but we aren't sure...

Thanks Ken! :thumbsup:

It still needs to be painted to match the grille & for final confirmation on the exact placement. It needs to be moved back a bit I believe... Great mounts...no drilling!

It's not really a functional mod, but I like it. The ease of removal, if I don't want it on is outstanding...

Thanks again Ken! ;)

Now I just need some eGT bumpers & some volvo skirts... :naughty:

Putt

·
Registered
701 Posts
That's a nice spoiler putt :thumbsup: . Looking great on the car.

Luppo

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!

I didn't realize the pics were so big...sorry!

It will be painted to match my grille & headlight trim...Harley Davidson Vivid Black...

Putt

·
Safe Sex
3,228 Posts
looks sooo awesome yet another part i had the oprtunity to get and had snatched by jim, but i must at least i know its in great hands.. i recently seen the same wing but with a fixed lip on it.. i know one of the shops here in chicago is making them for universal use..

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Nice!!! I never got to put my bootleg one on (fixed lip) when I had my P10t. Man that looks good... I knew someone was gonna pick that Tommykaira up sooner or later. Sexy. I really dig all the black/champagne color contrasting - that's in black primer right now, correct?

Dave

Shameless plug: Mine is for sale, PM me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts