Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well last weekend i decided to give my baby some time (work and college got me by the balls), and thought i'd take some pics since i really havent posted any progress since i went and got my new p10t. I 'attempted' to replace the knock sensor which i failed at. Then i installed martins ground kit which ive had for like a month laying aroung. and then i gave hera lil wash and vacuming :) here are the pics:

this is after i installed the kit!

then after there i was VERY thirsty...so...:)

then i took some pics of my new system (which im really not satisfied with, i think for 2 12 kicker comps its pretty crappy)

then the washing (nothing fancy, just washed it..no waxing or claying or anything)

Then after a little vacumming (and armor all to the dash) action to the carpet and mats i took these:

then after i was done vacumming and armor allin, i talked to my ex baby and reminesed the good ol times with her....she misses me too :(

then after that i ended up gettin drunk with some buddies and acting like anchormen from a news show :)
edit: im on the right

I dunno, i guess i havent been modding that much 1) for the lack of money(christmas, etc) 2) lack of time 3) already gone NA, so i wanna go VE or DET, or maybe VET if i get lucky enough...so im taking my time to either: buy DET parts or get a VE from a guy here in Dallas that told me:"1200 or we can work some kind of deal with ya :)"

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Today

Tried to get my knock sensor replaced...that didnt work...

oh and i forgot to mention the newest mod:
forgot to mention my weight reduction CF (Cardboard Fiber) window!

newayz went today to the nissan warehouse (got me a contact there :)) and took me some pics while at it...can u tell i been bored today and had nothing to do?(had the day off)

never seen a parking lot with soooo many nissans/infiniti

oh and took a pic of the new sentra...i had never seen it before....

and got my new window that will replace my cardboard:

installing it right now....will take a pic when done!
sucks that it aint tinted but oh well.....

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol i live in a non-paisa town...i wish there was a paisa at this time and in this town to do it....maybe ill ask the corta-zacate's in the neigbors yard to see if they can do it! :LOL:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
alright!

out with the old!

and in with the new!

now, how do u take this tape residue off without f***ing up the paint?

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
not if you don't go overboard with it... how about rubbing alcohol? that's what I used to get crappy Sheehy decals off our new benz, then waxed and voila. Good luck

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hmmm, well there went my paint....while i was outside in the garage working on my black p10, my dad decided he would be nice and take all that glue and shit off my car with some shit he had...and forgot to read the instructions, yeah, complelety peeled off my paint around the window im so fucking pissed off.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
do i have any other option than gettin my whole door repainted?

do body shops do little 'spot repaintings'?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts