Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looking for a good car alarm. Any suggestions? I would like one that doesn't go off everytime somebody walks by the car and has some good features. Thanks.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Code Alarm, Clifford and Avital

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
? for everyone. What is it thats so appealing about clifford, i thought viper was top of the line what is the very top of the line security system thats out now?

casual

·
Registered
626 Posts
didnt viper buy out clifford?

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
anybody got the link to clifford handy i would like to see a comparison wit clifford and viper and really see wich one has the coolest features and addons

casual

·
Registered
28 Posts
stop...

no no no ...u should def. look into gettin the Viper 550 ESp...bad ass...lots of add-ons...remote start...sensitivity great (meaning gives warnings instead of jus goin off all the time...)mines is great look into that...

·
Registered
129 Posts
i would poll 4 clifford....its the bomb!!! get an immobiliser!

·
Registered
50 Posts
CLIFFORD WHAT???????????

I don't know if these other people work for clifford or what but they are smokin some crack or something. compare for yourself because it is your car but look into the DEI line. the Viper 550 is a great alarm that can remote start, pop trunk, pop gas tank and protect your car all in one alarm. i have sold both alarms for 3 years and we have had fewer alarm problems with DEI alarms then any other model.

·
Registered
12 Posts
LMAO ....If you want to compare Viper to Clifford that is fine. BUT how are you going to compare DEI to Clifford? You say that you have sold both? Lately? Your comparison does not make sense, being that Clifford is and has been owned by DEI for almost 3 years now. It is like comparing Infiniti to G20 !

In either event to answer the original question....stay with DEI, whether its Clifford, Viper, Python etc. The primary difference is that DEI has territory restrictions on where there product is sold. So if you see a Viper dealer, you should not see another one within a 5 mile radius, although there may be a Python dealer down the street.

--Don

·
Registered
50 Posts
very true pearl

but in relationship of dei's line viper is their top quality and their top seller. the way my store sold both is we had a wholesale side to coach manu. and a retail side to the public. my expirence is that the "viper" is a much better alarm then the "clifford" even though made by the same company.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Re: very true pearl

krylon's g20 said:
but in relationship of dei's line viper is their top quality and their top seller. the way my store sold both is we had a wholesale side to coach manu. and a retail side to the public. my expirence is that the "viper" is a much better alarm then the "clifford" even though made by the same company.

I dont disagree with liking the Viper line better. It was just funny how you said DEI is better then Clifford.

I absolutely prefer Viper over Clifford, especially the ease of installation.

--Don

1 - 14 of 14 Posts