Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so im parked at my school today, for the first time all the way in the front next to my friends car and accord and some rich chick with an IS300. I parked in backwards to show off the front end and everything seemed fine. I come outside and notice the paint in the lip had been scrathed off!! I guess some asshole backed up and had a winch or something and hit the front lip. It went towards the inside, no damage to the bumper just the paint. IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE!! but it wasnt just gotta get that fixed and find out what dumba** did that. Its a small University so well see :evil:

·
Registered
562 Posts
go look around the parking lot next time and look for black paint chips or marks that came off your car. Might work...

·
Registered
180 Posts
I don't mean to make the situatioon worse or piss you off more, but simple physics should tell you that if the lip got dinged than a truck didn't do it. That thing is very low to the ground and a winch is gonna be about 3 feet off the ground or higher. I would look for a car with black paint on the front lower part of the bumper. I had someone knick my car in a lot about a week after i got it so i know how you feel.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah i thought about that but we have like 3 older cars on the ground from old shocks with winches, and a couple of trucks on air suspensions also with winches. I know this because i already looked around but didnt find the culprit.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
not to doubt you but maybe this was the first time you noticed it...could have happend earlier? who knows.....

Anyway, I feel your pain...some kids puts some nice *love taps* in my door.......F*****G kids....

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not really it was that one time because the day before in the afternoon i had washed the car, and im really anal about having the car clean so it had to be there. Im getting it fixed in a week or two anyways for like $20, its black paint and the guy who painted the bumpers knows how to match the layer perfectly to the rest so you can tell. I might be doing some more custom work on the car with a hood scoop on top of the air filter i might put on replacing the stock air box.

·
Registered
143 Posts
a trick i learned from a friend is... park farther walk a lil longer but your car will remain mint!

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol, i like that.

·
Registered
143 Posts
but it works

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
yeah...

For a little while I had a $500 car that looked so sad and pathetic because it already had rust and dents everywhere BUT that didn't stop folks from putting more dents in it and more door dings... fortunately I didn't care on that car but that was the only time in my life I just didn't care! I didn't even lock that car because there was absolutely nothing to steal in it! The steering wheel was cracked. The seats had rips and burns and one of them had vomit on it... there was a giant hole where the radio was.. the shift knob was cracked everywhere, the dash was cracked, the carpets were torn and stained badly, the knobs on the dash were mostly missing... it was a sad sight but very reliable transportation for a few months...

...but having that ugly of a car gets to you and I sold it in favor of my G20... and stuff will happen, I know it.. it is just a fact of life!

..it doesn't really matter where you park!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Re: yeah...

Chris said:
For a little while I had a $500 car that looked so sad and pathetic because it already had rust and dents everywhere BUT that didn't stop folks from putting more dents in it and more door dings... fortunately I didn't care on that car but that was the only time in my life I just didn't care! I didn't even lock that car because there was absolutely nothing to steal in it! The steering wheel was cracked. The seats had rips and burns and one of them had vomit on it... there was a giant hole where the radio was.. the shift knob was cracked everywhere, the dash was cracked, the carpets were torn and stained badly, the knobs on the dash were mostly missing... it was a sad sight but very reliable transportation for a few months...

...but having that ugly of a car gets to you and I sold it in favor of my G20... and stuff will happen, I know it.. it is just a fact of life!

..it doesn't really matter where you park!

I know that true it just happen today, I parked as far as posible I mean you couldnt park any further lol! and there was some piece if shit next to me! lol

·
Registered
129 Posts
More asshole incidents!!! UGH

Here I am again....cursing about another 2 abusive incidents my G had to undergo.

Pulled into the road at work one morning - a little late for a meeting, and this guy in a bang up ride in front decides to brake to a sudden stop! Thank God I am ahead of the game and manage to give him a 2 ft clearance.

Then shock horror - his reverse lights turn on, and I am FREAKING OUT, beeping my horn like nobody's business, his car begins to roll backwards despite my deafening honking. Next thing I know, I feel a little bump...and I'm like YOU F-ING ASSHOLE.

I get out my car, he gets out of his, I am cursing - "how bout you look behind you when you reverse!!!" - he was all apologizing, I was checking my car for damage - there didn't seem to be any visible damage from my brief look. Cos I was in a rush, I let the asshole get away with it....but I WISH NOW I should have taken his details and stuff. Anyhow if there is any internal damage to my front lip or bumper.....

I noticed a fresh scratch in the front bumper area, and it was a painful discovery - hope the GT88 works on it....

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
I have mysterious door dings! all i'm waiting for is to catch them in the act of swinging their door open..

awww if i catch someone its going to be game over!

one time while playing ball some kids , a group of be be's kids werer walking around and then one kid on his bike stops and leans his bike against the front of my car so i'm going up to dunk lol and catch a glimpse and ohh shit drop the ball and run , anyway i warned him and told him not to do that .

I went back to play next thing u know i see his bike on the car so i unscrewed his pegs and threw them in the garbadge and drop his bike in the street then he knew how it felt so he all snot nose and stuff tells me sorry for doing that and he wont do it again ..

so i say wheres your father or mother and he had no answer as if he didnt know them or have them so then i felt bad and bought the damn kid some mc donalds and told him not to do that to anyone else cuz they might be more upset then i was.

if only they knew how much it costs us to fix.
casual

·
Registered
233 Posts
""awww if i catch someone its going to be game over!""

I know how you feel. If I see anybody swing their door into the side of another car, any car, not just mine, I get the sudden urge to go WWF. er, WWE that is. I know the same people that would ding our beloved autos don't want their own rides dinged up so what's the deal? I wonder if disrespect is hereditary. :-\

·
Registered
222 Posts
yup yup

flipped out on a first date with some collage girl , we came out of this store and i found a grocery cart buired in the side of my G , flipped out started flipping the cart over and kicking it and tossin it around . it all worked out in the end , she was 300lbs , only wore big orange stuff and had no personality , so the fact she didnt talk to me anymore was probably a goodthing ...man no wonder people stared at me , she looked like a overgrown orange .....

95G20----
72 eldo ? 500cid ? then again even a 479 and front drive , man 70s eldorados were frickin sweet....

·
Registered
233 Posts
501 CI, 8.2 liter. She sets sale on sunny Sundays. :cool:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts