Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I had read here about some scientist saying you couldnt change the color in the climate control. Well with some help from my girl she works in a hair saloon were they charge like 60$ for a reg haircutt in south beach
anyways she nows the color codes for blocking and neutralize colors. and whateva
So since I had blue leds in the entire car so she told me of the top her head just two put a few blue celophane pieces to match the leds and kaboom beautyfull blue climate control.
I got the blue plastic pieces from one of my kids toys from christmas and it looked nice
All you got to do is take the climate control out and remove the tabs until you get that tinted glass loose. Slip in about 4 pieces of blue celophane or clear plastic and close everything back together. It should work with red to but im not sure. And remember to get the leds to match while you at it :)

·
♥
3,947 Posts
imagine your climate control... but blue. pics wont do it justice.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry guys remember my car got totaled so I cant make it light up no more
I just wanted to let every one know that IT can be easilly done :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
ooooOOOOOOooooo.... Thats exactly what I needed to know! yeah it looks kinda dumb with red gauge faces and the stock green/blue/white(whatever the hell it is) climate control. LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts