Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rolleyes: First off, save all the drama about me being a more careful driver and all. But as everyone knows the G20 turning radius sucks donkey.

At any rate, I scratched one wheel pretty good against a cobblestone curb (I have Enkei RS6) and I just got these a few months ago.

Is there anything I can do to get this fixed other than to buy a new one? any suggestions would be great.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
littlerudegirl said:
:rolleyes: First off, save all the drama about me being a more careful driver and all.
First the bumper (your fault) now the rim (your fault). Damn Rose what have you been smoking....:smoke: ...hehe

Show us some pics so we can better understand your delima....

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Ye O'd Wheel shop

They are out east somewhere.. advertise in back of one of the car magazines.. I had them re-do 2 of my wheels back when I had my Merkur XR4Ti.. they did a really nice job... I forget if they are in conn. or PA or NH???? Anyway, I paid about $100 per wheel including shipping to have them fixed/redone.. In my case, my rims were rare factory ones that were hard to come by and well worth it (mesh cosworth rims).

but good luck!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
All right, here are some pics of my wheel, ....

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Dang girly....what were you smoking???

Looks like finding that company Chris was talking about, or buy a new one are your options...sorry about that....

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
yikes..

you'll probably want to send them the photo first to make sure they can fix it..

Besides Ye Old Wheel shop.. there is also a place called Wheel Collision Center that is supposed to be pretty good too.. but I have no personal experience with them..

good luck...

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yahnozha said:
Dang girly....what were you smoking???
Sh*t, I wish I was smoking something at the time, would of made me feel a lot better when I did it. Maybe I was on the rampage of man-hating.... hmmm could of been. :dead:

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: yikes..

Chris said:
you'll probably want to send them the photo first to make sure they can fix it..

Besides Ye Old Wheel shop.. there is also a place called Wheel Collision Center that is supposed to be pretty good too.. but I have no personal experience with them..

good luck...
Unfortunately, Im a little far from the east coast. I was just wondering if there was something else I could probably use to get it repaired. Like a powder coating place. Oh well, maybe this will give me a good reason to get some new ones, I am diggin on the arospeed rs23. ;)

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
also....

why not ask your dealer? I know my dealer has someone they deal with locally for repairing trashed rims... I've never had to use it myself (my rims are a-o.k.) but I'll bet there is a place in your local area... check with your dealer.... call around and ask...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts