Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talk to Lotec a couple day ago about Gauge pods for p10 with seat belt and tweeters both styles and p11s . If enough people are interested they will make them for us . Let me know if anyone is interested and i will add ur name
They will need molds i have one p10 W/tweeter, and a crack p10 w/seatbelt
the long one might be 2 piece. Need P11 mold

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I talk to Lotec a couple day ago about Gauge pods for p10 with seat belt and tweeters both styles and p11s . If enough people are interested they will make them for us . Let me know if anyone is interested and i will add ur name
They will need molds i have one p10 W/tweeter, and a crack p10 w/seatbelt
the long one might be 2 piece. Need P11 mold
you need to find out exactly how many people they are talkin about??? I'm down, I need one for my P11 right now!!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they said at least 20 but i have to call to see how it will work because of the two different p10 ones. They would have to make 3 different molds for 20 people . And one p10 w/ seatbeat goes dam near the whole door they should make it two piece maybe.
The other p10 and p11 a-pillar should be easy

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
they said at least 20 but i have to call to see how it will work because of the two different p10 ones. They would have to make 3 different molds for 20 people . And one p10 w/ seatbeat goes dam near the whole door they should make it two piece maybe.
The other p10 and p11 a-pillar should be easy
So you need 20 people for each mold??? did they say how much??????

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I already have a perrin colum mounted dual gauge pod comin, but I need this too

7 gauges:naughty::naughty: total

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
^haa whoa big boss! let me guess...oil pres./boost/tach/airfuel/fuel pres./trans temp./volt

did I miss anything?
Nope!!! :p

Boost, oil pres, water temp, Egt, Rich/lean, Aem boost controller gauge,AEM Uego wide band gauge:shhh::shhh:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
guys tell everyone when needs numbers for this to happen
this is the cheapest best mod u can get $40-$50
We need at least 20 people per mold for them their to make money back

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
guys tell everyone when needs numbers for this to happen
this is the cheapest best mod u can get $40-$50
We need at least 20 people per mold for them their to make money back
Gotta get the payment info so we either collect all the money then submit it or have them link us a payment form.Also we must make a new thread in the groupbuy section so we can get a real count for each mold.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
your a great help cause i never done this before. Dennis at lotek wants the stocks pillar first . And for the P10 guys with seatbelt pillar the lotek pillar is just going to the top of the door so leave the top of your old one

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
Would this be a complete pillar or a just a pod ? Because (not to rain on this parade) a Autometer 300 ZX (single or dual) pod fits the P11 perfectly and there is also an Autometer pod that will fit the P10 very well. I had/tried them all.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
they will be complete pillars. But remember the one p10 has one piece pillar that travels the whole door. They will only make it so it will fit like the other p10 to the top of the door.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Would this be a complete pillar or a just a pod ? Because (not to rain on this parade) a Autometer 300 ZX (single or dual) pod fits the P11 perfectly and there is also an Autometer pod that will fit the P10 very well. I had/tried them all.
what year 300zx fits for teh p11??? I need a pod like yesterday

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
what year 300zx fits for teh p11??? I need a pod like yesterday
For the 1990-1996 Nissan 300ZX, Autometer partnr. 20800 or 23800. Look on the website of Autometer for more info.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts