Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
scared me for a second! do you have to have front tags in cali?

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Hey at least you got away with it for some time

·
Farting this very moment
2,225 Posts
he must be talkin about front plates. cali is so retarded. thats a bummer D, ive been rockin no plate since 02 as well, knock on wood.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
finally busted, jajajaja.
i filled in the liscence plate holes on my front bumper.
(knock on wood)

·
Registered
12,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nope...no plates at all since 2002. Just those dealer paper plate things. lol They been on there so long they became stale and finally broke off, thats how I got pulled.

BTW: I paid my tags every year, just didnt have any plates on.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
why do you guys have to dew that with the thread titles?
scary!
now get some mounting tape or something and don't drill any holes in your front bumper!

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
dsigns said:
Nope...no plates at all since 2002. Just those dealer paper plate things. lol They been on there so long they became stale and finally broke off, thats how I got pulled.

BTW: I paid my tags every year, just didnt have any plates on.
damn are you lazy, I knew you had a closet full of car parts that never got put on, but no plates either. I'm surprised you don't have the orignal tank of gas in that car. :)

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
i got the same fix it ticket last week.
in cali i NEVER get pulled over for front plates, but last year i got pulled over 3 TIMES in 2 weeks in oregon for no front plate. and then again last week. its on and off, if im in cali its off, in oregon i try to keep it on... its just 2 holes in my bumper. if i ever get it repainted ill fill em and make really small holes for it...

·
WCMIII/SR2012 FLAKER
5,201 Posts
dsigns said:
No, didnt get into a wreck. Finally got a fix it ticket for not having license plates since Nov 2002. Today will be the first day the G will have plates. At least I made it til 2007. :p
My bro got fined a few weeks ago for the same thing. He got his 02 Toyota Avalon in Nov-01 & just this last weekend he finaly put the plates on the 02 Avalon coz he sold it to get a 07 Avalon. he told me that now a new saga begins with his 07 Avalon with no plates...:p

·
Registered
180 Posts
You can just keep it under your seat and when you see popo coming, put it in your front windshield and claim it was there...

Or, if yours is banged up... you can claim you were in a fender bender, and some drunk girl backed into your ride and knocked the plates off... and you have it under your seat "want to see officer?, I have it here"

damn... sharing my secrets

Mine actually did get dented from some hepher in a Range Rover though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts