Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Car: All G20 model Years (both P10 and P11 use the same UCA/third link)
Mileage: Less thank 1000
Price: $SOLD

Hello

Basically these were installed on the car for less than 800 miles and upgraded to a different set. Still has grease from the inner sleeve which is used by MOOG for storage purposes I suppose. Bushings are all in FANTASTIC shape and the only con is cosmetic (and that's only because is just a tad dirty and the QC sticker from MOOG started to peel only slightly)

Brand new the cheapest I have found is $60 and $70 for a total of $130-140 shipped. For some off reason, one side if more expensive than the other.

With that in mind and the extreme low mileage on this set, I am looking for $110. You can buy the ebay special if you choose for less than 50 a set and have the bushings fail in less than 1000 miles (this has happened to me on several occasions, hence either OEM or MOOG or bust)

Pics:

·
Registered
711 Posts
r those the part numbers for them in that last pic? i need ucas but i also want to make sure they r actual moog, im going back and forth between new ones or superpros...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For everyone who is wants to know here are the receipts and associated parts number. As mentioned they are REAL MOOGs! I have no reason to lie or sell otherwise :cool:

RK640761 and RK640772

A tually if you look, the total came out to be $150+. These are the cheapest prices I found :cool:

Thanks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.