Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
G-Forces said:
DET I presume. :)

I wish .... My car has auto tranny. I am looking into some other possibilites though .... some one here on the G20.net led me in another direction ...

Stay tuned .....;)

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I hope you put in a ve. Im sure andreas has some at the shop. That would be tight. Just imagine the first g20 with the ve(in the sates that is).

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
auto trans or not det i s def the way to go! thats my opinion but ve would be tight too wether your the first in us or not cuz you could tne that ve up with mad potential
good luck
casual

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey poppy love the rims are they real voxx's or mas(I think) wheels. Also where did you get them?
Thanx

P.S. the g looks really nice in sliver;)

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I am basically going to do whatever Andreas says is best but I have seen some [retty blue and red tops in his garage:mad:

Those are Voxx's I wanted MAS but I could not get them at the time. The look was inspired but Al ConeCrazy in TX...

I love it silver just need some black leather seats and a subwoofer and I will be good to go ......

Keep you posted .... in the mean time I am borring my girl's purple Altima......:x

·
Registered
952 Posts
swap swap swap

swap a det in her altima while your at it.:cheeky:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Why did you want mas I thought they where nock-off voxx's. Where did you find voxx's in 4-lug? Also do you have any more pictures of your car?=) please.

Thanx
B.T.W. Is this a shop you are talking about? Is it located in miami because I live in key west and I'm thinking of at least a jdm swap.:evil:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
yeah andreas(sp?) miko shop is in miami. He is the sr20de god. Has all sorts of parts, motors, can even custom fabicate parts for you, but thats very pricey.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
An SR20VE would make the ultimate street/track car... that's my eventual goal. I could keep my a/c, wouldn't have to worry about overheating, and could probably hit 200whp with a few well chosen mods. It's just way too much money for me right now, considering my current motor is still running very strong.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Andreas just called me .... he was laughing his ass of ...

this weekend .....

big changes are a coming .......

;) stay tuned .........;)

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
jmgladden said:
What would the ballpark pricing figures be for a DET swap versus a VE swap? Anyone know?

www.sr20deforum.com has a big SR20VE section, probably the most comprehensive of any of the US based SE-R sites. Last I heard an SR20VE was approx $2500 shipped. BB DET's can be found for less for just the motor, but there is a lot more involved. VE swap would probably run around $3250-3500 or so for motor, solenoids, and ECU (VE header, VE cams.... being about that cost) A SR20DET setup could be $2500-5000+ depending on how big you want to go?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts