Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. I have a 1994 GMC Sonoma. My abs is making that same noise under my hood. I looked up under my hood and i cannot find that abs pump relay. Can someone help me find that abs pump relay? Where is it located under my hood. Help would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
FYI, this is a forum for Infiniti G20s. Very few of us have any experience with GMC Sonomas or anything similar. You'll have better luck asking on a GM truck forum.

Not trying to be an ass here... just trying to tell you straight that this is probably not the best place for you to get help with your issue.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yesterday I had a problem with my ABS light for the second time in the last 6 months. After starting the car the ABS light came on and would not go away. I tried shutting the car off and back on, with no luck. There was also a humming noise comming from under the hood that continued even after shutting the car off. The happened before a few months back and the next day everything was back to normal...no problems. However this morning when I went to my car the battery was completly dead. I really don't know much about the mechanics of ABS, or what the noise was, but I am assuming that this problem and the dead battery are not a coincidence. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. P.S. Both times that the light came on, the car was already warm. It had been run with no problems, stopped for less than 10 minutes and upon restart the ABS problem began. Thanks.
I have a buzzing noise when the van is off as well, abs light on as well, what did you do to fix the problem?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts