Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
It could mean that, or it could mean something else. All it means is that there's something that's not quite right with the brakes. The only time I've seen it come on was for low brake fluid, but that doesn't mean that's the problem every time. Are you noticing any unusual noises when braking or does your pedal feel mushy?

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no , no unusual noises but i been racing alot at this brandenton raceway the past few weeks and alot of pressure on the car recently and alot of heavy breaking ,tire smoking breaking so i guess my fluid might be low i'll go check in a minute
thank you for replyng

what do you think man the past months i been driving this car like crazy pretty much 120mph plus at least a few times every weekend and sometimes now i even feel bad when pressing the gas i feel like i'm not treatring it right by not being soft on it i've been so aggressive toewards it i hope all is well and i'll just keep maintainting it to the best of my ability
thank you man for listening
casual

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks like it was fluid i didnt know that because i was running the car hard the fluid would run out so fast i dont think i have a leak in there i dont even use the brake often i';m one of those drivers that would avoid the brake at all times until i have to press it but i guess since it was so much heavy braking at the track that it just sucked up the brake juice anyway
thanks for the help fellas

casual

·
Registered
194 Posts
If you know that you're pushing your brakes to the limit, it might be a good idea to invest a little money into them. Bigger brakes and metal pads will shorten stopping distances. Stainles steel brake lines are also a way to strengthen your brakes. Keep in mind that cross-drilled and slotted brake rotors are mostly for looks, so make sure you get the best you can for your money.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks money yeah man i've done some homework on the kits available as far as upgrade stillen ss lines and etc.. and also brenmbo kits and 300zx options yeah i love how much options there are except for the custom work that would have to be done to the ss lines anyway let me not start babbling

but the bottom line is your name man

Money$ g20 -u feel what i'm saying no matter how much i want stopping distance money talks
peace out man
and thanks for replying also
casual-you guys take care and i'll hit you bak when i hit the lotto

1 - 7 of 7 Posts