Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a digital multimeter and I have checked that the AC Relay is not getting ground from the ECU when the AC is set to on (65 degrees set) and it has a very high resistance of 242.6 k ohms on the Blue/White wire. I also checked continuity from ecu and it is getting continuity on the Blue/White wire. Would like to know what is causing the AC Relay not to get ground from the ECU.

I talked to technician and he says it is the ECU because the climate control has code 20 meaning that sensors are ok. At first I had ambient sensor issue but that got fixed already, its just my ecu is not grounding AC Relay. Also I put my LAUNCH scanner in and checked for live data and I noticed that I turned on the AC and the ECU did not detect the AC turned on and it said relay is OFF. I am not sure which cable tells the ecu to turn on relay. My guess it would be a yellow wire from the climate control since that is the only thing that gets 12v when turned on. Can someone tell me which cable tells the ECU that AC is ON? Also I watched a video that said if thermister is open it will not turn on AC, not sure if I could be having this issue and not my ECU?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Where is the thermistor? In the manual it looks like the little white plastic plunger that sits right next to the passenger side relay box under the hood. Is the thermistor the same thing as the "ambient sensor?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts