Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to know whatother year G20's clutches or from a 200sx SE-R will fit on the 2000. ACT doesnt make one for the 2000 but for the 91-95 and its pretty cheap cost. also will the flywheel fit too?if so get me some part numbers please for ACT and UR thanks.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Trag said:
if so get me some part numbers please for ACT and UR thanks.
Yeah and while you're at it someone get me part numbers and prices for an HKS GT2530 turbo with a BB center. Also I'd like someone to write me up a roadmap for getting 300whp to the ground. OK get cracking. :cheeky:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what a funny guy .....im....really....laughing........ha....ha....ha...

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
The SE-R clutch and flywheel fit the G20.

·
Registered
246 Posts
ACT Street Clutch Kit - NX9-HD00
Fidanza Flywheel - 143201

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
Had to bring back an old thread in my search:

I am avidly looking for a clutch and when I go to sites like ACT's they only list up untill 99. Can I use a clutch from any year G20/Sentra or does the clutch I need have to be for the 00+ G being that I have a hydraulic clutch.

Any help pertaining to the Clutchnet set up or an ACT set up would be great as I am looking to buy from those companies.

·
Registered
309 Posts
clutches for the fwd sr20's are just like a header.

91-02 fwd sr20 clutches and headers will fit any year car.

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
Thank you very much!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Well I when tru Stillen.com and they help me out what clutch i had to buy from ACT. Same thing with the Flywheel, Stillen.com help me out. They gave good deal on both parts.

·
Registered
880 Posts
well, just a warning with the ACT clutches. they will break your tranny and wear out your flywheel like no tomorrow. This has been proven time and time again through racing (drag and track). The best combo you can buy will be an Exedy pressure plate and a '00 Sentra SE disc and the Fidanza Flywheel. It is the most reliable and cost effective set up out there. This will be good up to about 240hp. After this it is best to go with a new tranny setup (PAR engineering) and then an ACT disc.

·
Registered
44 Posts
BritCG20 said:
well, just a warning with the ACT clutches. they will break your tranny and wear out your flywheel like no tomorrow. This has been proven time and time again through racing (drag and track). The best combo you can buy will be an Exedy pressure plate and a '00 Sentra SE disc and the Fidanza Flywheel. It is the most reliable and cost effective set up out there. This will be good up to about 240hp. After this it is best to go with a new tranny setup (PAR engineering) and then an ACT disc.

( sorry to jack your thread boss i apologize just curious) can i just buy a exedy pressure plate and a 00 sentra se disc ? and just run that for a while w/ the stock flywheel. i am going to urbo my 00 g and want to keep it relativley stock

thanks bro and trag again my bad bro thanks

sswhat

·
Registered
389 Posts
do the Fidanza Flywheels still set of the cel or did they get that fixed, it would be a waste to me to get a part that will set of the CEL, unless the fixed it then i get one also, does anyone know?

·
Registered
166 Posts
well, just a warning with the ACT clutches. they will break your tranny and wear out your flywheel like no tomorrow. This has been proven time and time again through racing (drag and track). The best combo you can buy will be an Exedy pressure plate and a '00 Sentra SE disc and the Fidanza Flywheel. It is the most reliable and cost effective set up out there. This will be good up to about 240hp. After this it is best to go with a new tranny setup (PAR engineering) and then an ACT disc
I couldnt put it better myself. ACT sucks, i currently run a SPEC stage 2 with around 250whp and its fine, my ACT fried my flywheel after 6000 miles of use. Best thing out there now is a CLUTCHNET, SPEC, i dont have any experience with Excedy so i cant say anything about them.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Exedy is an OEM manufactuer. Velero is the other OEM manufactuer but their feel is too soft. The Exedy pressure plates are designed with more renforcement on the the leaves than a JWT pressure plate. JWT is redressing the issue as we speak and should have a durable raceworthy plate by the end of the year.

As for just buying the disc and pressure plate, yes you can just buy them by themselves. You will have to call up Exedy to order the pressure plate.

The Fidanza flywheel will still set off the CEL on OBDII cars.

·
Registered
44 Posts
where would i call for a 00 sentra se disc ? and do they run alot ? sorry trag again

sswhat

·
Registered
309 Posts
sswhat said:
where would i call for a 00 sentra se disc ? and do they run alot ? sorry trag again

sswhat

i know courtesy is supposed to have pretty good prices on these. also check out justinp10 at everythingnissan.com

you might wanna shot him a PM and see how much it'd run from him.

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
sswhat said:
sswhat
That's exactly what i'm having installed as we speak with my 1995 G20.
01SEdemBoobs said:
also check out justinp10 at everythingnissan.com

you might wanna shot him a PM and see how much it'd run from him.
I'll tell you exactly how much..ordered mine from Justin on Monday. Disc, PP, throwout bearing and cable + shipping was just under $200.

It's probably the best thing if you have a N/A powerplant. I'm not sure what HP numbers the above setup will handle, but from what I hear it has a larger disc and a stronger PP than our P10 stocks.

Anyone know what kind of WHP the P11 disc and PP can handle?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts