Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
I ♥ Zac Efron!
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
December 3, 2008:

im gonna go home at like 445 which is like 15 mins early but w/e im my own boss fk the man amirite? ya so i go home and hop in the steam shower and im all like 'GET OFF ME DIRT' and it got the fuck off cuz water owns it and the shower is serious but whatever i get out and blowdry myself dry so no lint gets on my skin from towels then i get out and in my room my mom irond my favorite shredded abercrombie jeans and im really thankful for her but im a rebelious teen so ill never tell her and just treat her like shit cuz fk it im out of control and im a teen amirite? (<3 u mom) but then im like yo i want a chicken ceaser wrap so i go to batata cafe around like 6 and get one ill prob be home at 640 or something then ill smoke some weed by myself to get ready for my night. i wanna call up a girli i talk to now and go see madagascar 2 aand ill spend all my money on popcorn for her and treat her right cuz im a nice guy and if she wants a soda thats fine but diet cuz i dont fk fatties but w/e shes cool we see the movie and i hope she likes me cuz i wanna chill more and penetrate her. but if she doesnt thats cool i got the gnet chatroom and im sure thatll be fun for the rest of the night but not as fun as penetration.

ill keep this log updated ona daily basis for all my fans.

<3 adam

·
I &#9829; Zac Efron!
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how can i take pics of the future. ill post up my shreded jeans and madagascar 2 ticket 2morrow

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
run on sentences FAIL.

Did you ever take an English class? But this does seem interesting...subscribing... =P

·
Custom title !!!!!yay
2,458 Posts
i can imagine you're one of them jersey douch looking kids...
[video="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M[/video]

·
&#9829;
3,947 Posts
lmfao at that video

·
I &#9829; Zac Efron!
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
polg20 its ok someone will know you someday.

so tonight didnt go as planned but i went into the city to see the christmas tree lighting with my friend junior who is really into racecar sentras and is like the man so i was all like ok fine ill go i wanna chill and shit we had mexican food and stuff then i was walking and found some famous holiday characters and some horses but i couldnt do pr0n with it cuz it was cold and my dick would freeze :(

updates tomorrow

<3 adam

(PS I DIDNT WEAR MY RIPPED JEANS :( )

<3

1 - 20 of 53 Posts