Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pics of my G

Yo fellas, I just took some pics of my G, scanned them and wanted to post them here to see what you guys think. How can I do that?:smoke:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pics

First time hope it works.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my ride

I think I got it this time.:smoke:
Tell me what you guys think I just slapped these on a few months ago. Then I got PIAA xtreme whites on the headlights and clearance and the Ion crystals on the fogs. I know I Know the eibachs are on the way.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
rims are coldd. But I think you need coilovers. Eibachs wont completely save the wheel gap.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Those are some sweet rims! 18's with a nice looking drop and you're all set. You're somewhere with palm trees, so I'm sure the roads there don't see snow and riding on 18's is a comfortable ride? All in all, looking good!

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Looks good !! Needs to be lowered some more. You're in Miami too ?!?!?! We gotta hook up ....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks

thanks guys... Next thing is to buy some new feet(I used some worn tires I had from my last car). Im between kuhmos again or maybe pirellis, depends on the price. You miami guys know where I can get some tires at a good deal? Then Im ordering the eibachs. You really think Ill still have a gap? What do you recommed as far coil overs and how much?

We definitely should hook up poppy and sport.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
If you want coilovers, you're looking about over $1,000 USD for them. Both JIC and B&G make coilovers. You could get the TEIN NA setup for around $800, which is reasonable, since the TEIN setup did cost around $1300 USD a few months back. Check www.digitalracer.com

·
Registered
562 Posts
Lookin pimpish dude

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Ive alwayz loved those style rims--my boy got them in 19 in. chrome on his Acura...

THe ride looks really good....gotta luv that white--hey Im in MIami too :cheeky:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts